Return Bet

Kynwb

Please help me with the command:

first bet return when profit is reached.

Specifically, I want to run a martingale bot, and when I achieve some profit, the bot will continue to run with the original min bet

isn't this just telling it to reset on win? then for martingale having the appropriate multiplier on lose?  That is already built into their example script even.

Prosím Please advise: Don't know how to get BITCOINs for free?

And what file should be inserted here?  Thanks so much for the answers.  Newcomer to BC Games Kartecx1

It's not a win command. It is the profit after winning and losing bets. Specifically I want to run the improved martinger bot through the profit parameter it will go back to a new loop

11 hours ago, Skele said:

isn't this just telling it to reset on win? then for martingale having the appropriate multiplier on lose?  That is already built into their example script even.

It's not a win command. It is the profit after winning and losing bets. Specifically I want to run the improved martinger bot through the profit parameter it will go back to a new loop

• 1 month later...

why don't you look at the many other scripts out there that do this by setting the base bet using a method call after wins.  A good example would be ones that base their base bet off of a percentage.

if(win)

{

basebet= getNewBaseBet();

}
else

{
    martingale.  
}

Archived