PurpleBTW

Question

8 answers to this question

• Admin

@PurpleBTWIt has been fixed kindly try again now! Sorry for the inconvenience

BCGame.gif

• Community Manager

Hey! 👋

Have you tried to clear your caches and cookies?

Hey there, can't give any technical advice but I am here to assume your call of reassurance 

I am with you and will not rest until I know your ok. Try and stay calm check out mindfulness meditation online 

kind regards 

reassurances agent

• Admin

I will check with dev team and get back to you shortly on this. Shouldn't take long. 

28 minutes ago, s0urce said:

Hey! 👋

Have you tried to clear your caches and cookies?

I know that this is a site wide issue and some other users are also having the same issue.

6 minutes ago, BCGame_POP said:

I will check with dev team and get back to you shortly on this. Shouldn't take long. 

Thanks!

• Admin

Heya, our team verified the FTM withdrawals page and also verified FTM withdrawals. Found no issues. We have had people withdrawing FTM from our website successfully in the last 24 hours.

What you need to do?

1. Verify if the issue is resolved on your end or not - after clearing cookies/cache.

2. If clearing cookies cache didn't help - try different browser or different device.

3. If the above two didn't work. Then record a small video of the issue you are facing and send it to support. I will go verify it myself and get back to you as soon as I can.

1 hour ago, BCGame_POP said:

Heya, our team verified the FTM withdrawals page and also verified FTM withdrawals. Found no issues. We have had people withdrawing FTM from our website successfully in the last 24 hours.

What you need to do?

1. Verify if the issue is resolved on your end or not - after clearing cookies/cache.

2. If clearing cookies cache didn't help - try different browser or different device.

3. If the above two didn't work. Then record a small video of the issue you are facing and send it to support. I will go verify it myself and get back to you as soon as I can.

Just tested both. Still not working. I am certain this is not a issue on my side. This error message only pops up for the FTM withdrawal page, I am able to see all the other coins withdraw pages (ex. BTC, ETH, DOGE…) If this function can’t be fixed, is there a way that I can get in contact with someone to manually withdraw my funds? I have attached a video gif for you to see.

928E6987-1FE3-4E97-8647-CC3CE47390AB.gif

• Admin
34 minutes ago, PurpleBTW said:

Just tested both. Still not working. I am certain this is not a issue on my side. This error message only pops up for the FTM withdrawal page, I am able to see all the other coins withdraw pages (ex. BTC, ETH, DOGE…) If this function can’t be fixed, is there a way that I can get in contact with someone to manually withdraw my funds? I have attached a video gif for you to see.

928E6987-1FE3-4E97-8647-CC3CE47390AB.gif

Thank you very much for taking your time and reporting this. Informed the devs for a resolution. I will get back to you with an update tomorrow. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Archived