Theft

CantTipMe

My money was stolen. And your live support are blind idiots. The deep monster took my money.  On my bet history it shows a .60x payout when there is none.. it took money from me for hitting that.

Screenshot_20220319-024255_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220319-024005_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220319-023758_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220319-023752_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220319-023736_Chrome.jpg

• Admin

Hello, sorry for your loss. But, some games are too weird and out of numerous slot games, it's not mandatory for the support to have knowledge of each and every single game. I have gone through the game you mentioned but I also feel clueless about what's happening on the game.

The game also doesn't have an instructions page. But, since you found the catalog of how the game works. Can you be specific about the bet ID which you think is winning bet ID, but didn't get credited for.

Ill just show the screenshots.. tell my why live support is so dumb though?

They don't have to know about a game but when i repeatedly tell them the issue and then they respond "well we tested the game and its fine" and they clearly have proof of inconsistencies. I would probably get better customer service from a chimp then from them two combined.

it happen also to me sir when playing high risk segment 30 and my only bet is 0.2 then i think i get some water and when i see my phone again its 0 balance using btc and what strange is it bets on maxbet it cost 8$ . for me i didnt place a bet such high its too risky 0 chance win i wouldnt do that

Archived