BC Lucky Spin Default

FFisOn1

Yeah it set me on default lowest level spinner and I didn't even realize what the hell was going on until I spun it then noticed I could switch it to the mid level tier spinner... cool... maybe set the default on the higher one for that level or something if they meet that pre-requisite¿

i cant deposit use Chat that Nobody ask or found a Code .. and now?  thus ist not beggin ITS Impossible to Join i got Paysafe Balance and Skill but both U dont have the only way legt ist Exchange of a User  ..  Help me!i can pay First want half of IT so you make X2 Double Up 5 five or 5 Cents Dont matter...

• Admin

Currently, the pre-requisite is based on the level.

Not happy at all.. Locked bcd should not even be shown to players who have hundreds of $$ locked bcd already. This must be a joke..

• Admin

I agree with all your feedback on the locked BCD on free spin. Hopefully the team will address that. 

Also, this new release more of a sports release. So, yeah might not appeal to everyone.

I would say keep the mew spinners. that's neat. and release your wins that you get from it bcd or whatever it's been won by the user. fair is that not. I have played my games payed my way to reach my vip level status but I don't feel like a vip.? surely bc can come up with a much better way to reward us in a better form. really $500000 wagerd by bc. and you still have to work your bum off wagering to unlock you very well deserved bonuses. I think that's a bit on the down. ???

I have a question about the update.
Where can I get the JBs?
I have seen that they are no longer available in Spin.
But I need them in rakeback and payouts for coins with high fees

tidiiii

Ok

Nice

Guilrose Faulkner

Archived