The ONLY "suggestion" I can make

THCsItachi

Go back to 2.0, 3.0 SUCKS. It literally just released and I am not the slightest bit impressed by any of the new features you claimed would be worth the wait. The Lucky Spin is useless now, can't use sports anyway due to region, and I haven't been able to notice any other major differences meaning that everybody's time got wasted for nothing.

Not to mention the 1000 bcd I already had locked up in bonuses can only be claimed manually and after 10 minimum to claim I earned those bonuses long before this surprise update and wouldn’t have bothered with my deposit if I knew the terms were gonna completely change midway🙁🙁🙁

im genuinely disappointed was hopeful after the initial announcement cause I’ve invested so much of my time and money and then the only “new shiny features” that were promised was the rug getting yanked from under my feet 

Best is remove the bcd unlocked. i would choose a 0.5 bcd over 10bcd unlocked shit. lets be real

• Admin

It's more of a sports launch and a mini touch up to lucky wheel and chat rains. 

Sorry about the downtime, to upgrade few things we had to take down site for all for few hours.

Archived