New update

Lindamiamay

Lucky wheel its the best on this new version. What do you think about this? Thumb up

• Admin

Good to know. Post your feedback on the below thread.

Now good site

hi and good morning bc game

well the update 3.0  uhm should be 3.1 lol, its been a long night i cant same anything changed with the games they all seem to be fair in there on way as usual . the main screen still the same and great with the shortcuts to all that bc game features, the sports tab, well arranged and applied the res just the on fact i see is no bets under what is it $5 so ill still get to that in good time, 

ok so the feedback the wheel everyone is concerned of this wheel, amazing innovation to have your VIP tier divided in to 3 categories, amazing i feel a little more vip ish now, but not all said and done, amazing amounts on the payouts, and you get a jb kickback very nice, im sure its under your attention this BCD coin and acquiring your well deserved coin is a bit of a slum its really takes to long for my liking to recharge the bcd unlock when as i see it if your a vip status this bcd coin should have more leniency in favor to your rank i understand its worked out to like that,  it but guys it takes forever to unlock your bcd you should know some of us work really hard to get to our status and keeping it up there, i think the dev team can surely look into the bcd unlock system and enhance the experience  i feel its the only set back in this gaming environment, (maybe use jb coin to interact with bcd coin to pay to unlock it??)

the new rains i have seen them work last night as im sure there was 3 jackpots hit and it rained out to users as planned, very nice of bcgame to give out more than asked.

so with that i conclude my feedback

thanks for the awesome experience 

#ILOVEBCGAME

Archived