Limbo strategy to profit as much as wagered

NotYourGuyBuddy

First thing is I recommend that you have a decent starting bankroll. This strategy can be done off a small balance but there is substantially less room for error.

Set payout to 4x

Start min bet with increase on loss at 100%

You can set it to stop on loss any amount but from my experience 9 times out of 10 the bet after it stops will be a winner

Every 400-600 bets change seed as long as your starting balance is large enough or you keep a close eye on things and don't let it crash out you can literally keep your wager amount and profit amount the exact same.

Basically wager $100 profit $100 

Not only good profits but also fast tracking on leveling up as well.

Good luck and many profits.

12 hours ago, NotYourGuyBuddy said:

First thing is I recommend that you have a decent starting bankroll. This strategy can be done off a small balance but there is substantially less room for error.

Set payout to 4x

Start min bet with increase on loss at 100%

You can set it to stop on loss any amount but from my experience 9 times out of 10 the bet after it stops will be a winner

Every 400-600 bets change seed as long as your starting balance is large enough or you keep a close eye on things and don't let it crash out you can literally keep your wager amount and profit amount the exact same.

Basically wager $100 profit $100 

Not only good profits but also fast tracking on leveling up as well.

Good luck and many profits.

good script

Hello.🤠 I will also add something from myself, I have always played limbo and this game is full of capital. And exactly as you mentioned, you need to have capital or start with, for example, 3 phrases from the end. I set the win to 8.25x which gives a 12% chance, when losing I increase the bet by 15% and the whole philosophy is, you can play calmly with feeling and you can earn some extra money. Let me know what you got it? 🙂 greetings

Screenshot_20220320-230154.png

21 hours ago, rusoldierfuckoff said:

good script

Thanks, it works great to. For instance started with a $500 bankroll yesterday and it never rose higher than a 32$ bet nice profits yesterday

• 4 months later...

over time all payouts have the same value, some are more frequent but pay less, some are less frequent but pay more. The frequency of any payout revolves around the win chance, some times low frequency sometimes high frequency.

Just because 4x is currently high frequency on one persons seed temporarily. That does not mean it will be in high frequency on your own seed at this time.

Archived