The JBs Store Line

PAELUHN

No one else made one so I figured I'd start the line to the jbstore. Should be opening soon. Got my tent set up right in front, first in line bitches✌😁🖕🏽😔

Oh, I'm pitching a tent all right.

Will there be dregs?

Буду следить за этим мироприятием🙈

Imma pitch a tent too, and then after i finish ill set up a spot to camp in line

Just dont be a fukn butter and we'll be alright👍

• 2 weeks later...

I'll reserve a spot here then mmm    eth here we go.

Well not sure how real this one is

• 2 weeks later...

I think they should at least make JB something you can tip because i would buy peoples JB for actual coin.

I cant believe they havent gotten smart like BFG...betfuries dividends coins, and have burning parties... BFG  in 1yr...made it from 0.0002..^*>0.026... and steady. They gave it out as a heavy rake back/recharge....farming/staking.. everyday lock boxs and free >20min release/fill/unlock  boxes. 

All money, and your giving your vips..a pieces of the platforms futures...mutual investments.  Win/win>win.

Just noticed the idiocracies and derogatory/racial innuendoes,  by some trolls.... whom the best part of•••••,,,,,,must have ran down their mothers leg, and let the equivalent of a monkeys flea win the sewer race. People like that should rid themselves, to allow efficacious evolutionary progressions to continue, rather than contributing to the digress thereof with the seth pool they call a genus,famly/tree. Probly projecting that abortion crap, due to his,....being saved from a dumster behind a whore house. If one can not love themselves, they simply can not love another. Thats the true pandemic. 

~🙃"Humility is the 🧑‍🌾 seed for Humanity"~👥 ₩.§.³³👣

lol this fucking thread how did i know  it would be ma people in comments right here.... lol 

Archived