New BCD unlock

Lifesreal

I guess this is a suggestion. More like my feedback on the new BCD unlock after the update. I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. Before we could have our bcd bonus that is locked go right to our bcd wallet. Which was convenient, and not to forget no limits to the bonus we would unlock due to playing. Now we have to wait to unlock our bonus after it’s been a “bonus” Double edge sword if you ask me. One we have to play to unlock our bonus, and 2, now we have to wait to unlock our locked bonus. Some people don’t deposit allot of money and when they do they think they get a bonus but have to play to receive that said bonus. 

Also the new spins. I’ve spun like four times. Guess what I got? LOCKED BCD every time. It’s not a win to me! Why?  Cause I have to wait till it’s at its minimum to be able to touch it. Another double edge sword?  I’d say so. 

“Disclaimer”

these are just my thoughts, and how I feel personally. I have my right to them. So please. If you feel differently, and think about trash talking me for my opinion. Please do not.

Thank you very much and have a great time playing. Good luck to everyone, and I hope all of you win. 

Your telling me, that by the looks of your betting amount. Which is $38 and some change, and you spun a $10 BCD spin? Versus, my betting amount, which is $ 67322.642848, and I have spun 6 times since the update, and guess what? Check the attachments! SIX $0.20 LOCKED BCD.

One, I am not going for that.

At all.

Two,

There is no two.

gtfoh

Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (38).png

I agree this new update is not cool. I made large deposits in order to get deposit bonus and that was not explained very well. I have $365 still locked and im ashamed to even say how much I’ve pumped into this platform. At the very least let me have what is mine why make it difficult. It makes me want to not use the bcgames tbh. I never spin more than $0.05 bcd on the new wheel and I always got 10,000 JB prior to update.. once it was 100 shib. Point is not to bash, but to make aware that it’s going to make me ultimately go elsewhere because it makes me feel like a sucker.. not a valued customer that’s paid thousands to play. 

• Admin
On 3/24/2022 at 10:25 AM, Kitcatcrypto said:

I agree this new update is not cool. I made large deposits in order to get deposit bonus and that was not explained very well. I have $365 still locked and im ashamed to even say how much I’ve pumped into this platform. At the very least let me have what is mine why make it difficult. It makes me want to not use the bcgames tbh. I never spin more than $0.05 bcd on the new wheel and I always got 10,000 JB prior to update.. once it was 100 shib. Point is not to bash, but to make aware that it’s going to make me ultimately go elsewhere because it makes me feel like a sucker.. not a valued customer that’s paid thousands to play. 

@LifesrealConsider it an extra 25% rackeback on your wager, on top of your existing rackeback if you qualify for, how sweet of a deal you expect? Plus this only is applicable to BCD other prize slots you can claim instantly once you get from the wheel

BCGame.gif

On 3/27/2022 at 1:02 AM, BCGame_Bob said:

@LifesrealConsider it an extra 25% rackeback on your wager, on top of your existing rackeback if you qualify for, how sweet of a deal you expect? Plus this only is applicable to BCD other prize slots you can claim instantly once you get from the wheel

@BCGame_BobNo its not. I ranked up before I even unlocked it.. Wait what am I saying ? I still have yet to unlock it and I'm 14 percent into new rank, and applied twice now for new rackeback.. I still cant unlock it. I've got more back from rackeback then I have this bcd . I've rolled 10 or more times and 9-10 times, locked bcd that I cant even touch.

This is what your failing to see @BCGame_Bob! BCD used to be rewarded for deposit bonus, and the more you bet the more you unlocked RIGHT AWAY! Now all of that reward we used to get RIGHT AWAY is gone, and locked up until you hit the min of $10. Now look back back at my post replying to the guy who just joined showing $10 BCD from a roll. I was at $67322.642848. I am now at $ 70457.792416. Which is a $3,135.149568 difference, and I still have yet to unlock my BCD. Like I said, before we got it back right away. Now I have to wait FOREVER just to even touch it. It's like @Kitcatcrypto said. the point is not to bash, but to make aware. An extra 25% rackeback? hahahaha. Don't mean to laugh, but I've made more back from rackeback then this hold you have on BCD. 

Just pointing out the obvious here boss. To quote @Kitcatcrypto one last time "makes me feel like a sucker.. not a valued customer that’s paid thousands to play. "  Kinda sucks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 1:35 PM, KlausStortebeker said:

We are all like "impressed" on your wager , you want free money for that or a 🖕 is enought ?

I'm confused by this response.

• 4 months later...
On 15/4/2565 at 20 นาฬิกา 52 นาที, Lifesreal said:

ฉันสับสนกับคำตอบนี้

your comment is very good

Archived