I got banned in chat bc I said I need more coin.

Inluvwitdacoco

I got banned for from chat for saying I need more coin. This is retarded considering I meant that I need to go purchase more crypto. It was not begging it was a statement. Also when they ban you why are you not allowed to speak with support that is necessary if I need assistance. I think you need to fix that problem bc.g and teach your moderators the difference between a statement and begging which is a question. Also I have gambled a million $$ dont you think I should be given some respect not just thrown out of f chat room for a week with no rebuttal. I think that moderator should or Bc.games should return all the crypto i would have gotten in rain and tips for

this week I been banned for I did not beg and I Feel took a decent loss without my chat ability or any assistance from support. Also my enjoyment was takin from me as I couldnt enjoy chatting and gambling in a social atmosphere.

• Admin

@Chadwick3d Sorry for your trouble, we respect your loyalty  but Mods are actually doing their work and keeping BC Game chat clean and safe. With regards to your ban,  quote Hey yo i need some coinz implies that you are asking for coins, that what anyone would interpret, so as per the chat rules its violation.

Our support is always there and can be reached, as long as you have not misbehaved with support personnel.

BCGame.gif

Archived