Bullshit

Not gonna waste my time typing words here. Review attached images

Screenshot_20220326-185729__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220326-185818.jpg

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

• Admin

Hello @][NT3L][G3NC][ sorry for inconvenience but there will be swap fees, and everything is transparent. With regards to BCD, the mechanics has not changed, only difference is that you will need to reach threshold of at least 10 BCD to be able to claim, so instead of pennies  after each bet, you get 10 BCD to play with.

BCGame.gif

On 3/27/2022 at 1:18 AM, BCGame_Bob said:

Hello @][NT3L][G3NC][ sorry for inconvenience but there will be swap fees, and everything is transparent. With regards to BCD, the mechanics has not changed, only difference is that you will need to reach threshold of at least 10 BCD to be able to claim, so instead of pennies  after each bet, you get 10 BCD to play with.

When making the Deposits for Depo Bonus the terms were instantly unlocked, Not unlock 10 then  get 10

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

Screenshot_20220307-193459.thumb.png.8792065240a1a09509a22935cf5e626f.png

On 3/27/2022 at 4:18 PM, BCGame_Bob said:

VAT41

I don't know about the swap fees, but the change in unlocking BCD i completely agree the change did nothing but make it worse for the players.  Now you lure some average job in with the promise of the deposit bonus.  Fine he gets it and the bonus is locked, also i think fine at this point albeit somewhat annoying.  But now you are  going to make him wager 4k in bets before he can touch any of this bonus he was being mislead was going to be his just for depositing.  When the bcd unlocking incrementally at much smaller amounts and just automatically without the player having to do anything for it to happen, was not only more user friendly but like you said you guys changed nothing about the terms of unlocking just now it has to be done in a chunk.  So ultimately it doesn't hurt you either way,  But with this new way it for sure changes for the worse the players experience.

• Admin

Changes were curated based on player feedback. Naturally it wont be welcomed by each and everyone, but reason behind it to give something to play with rather than dust from the wager release.

BCGame.gif

Archived