Issue with bonus on egyptian

MaximusMeridius

So I hit an okay bonus just now and on my first spin I hit the 15x and it went up to 1,755 xs my bet of 0.081 and some reason it leaves my game entirely after the one spin before any other spins and I was only credited for the one spin and had 8 spins to go I tried to explain this to the manager who kept trying to tell me that i was completely credited for my entire bonus and that the 1,755 times my bet isn't times my bet and just there for nothing and that it doesn't matter wither its 1 spin or a thousand spins but yet if you clearly do the math of 1,755 x 0.081 it comes out to 140 tokens which i received and i tried to explain myself but they wouldn't listen to the fact it just credited the one spin as the math clearly shows it for itself . so if i go to crash and put 100 tokens in and it goes to 2.00 times and i cash out im not going to receive 200 tokens which is 2 times my bet or is the 2.00 there just for look as well . they refuse to help they refuse to see what i am saying and in fact told me i had no idea what im talking about . yet when you play Egyptian slot and you place tokens and it times your win by what ever number that comes up is just imaginary number all of a sudden yet when you do the MATH it is EXACT. 

sucks man had a similar exp while back with the bonus round ending and freezing taking my 2+ltc win with it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived