Postponed game, lost funds! Awful

Rzthegoat01

I had a $100 treble bet. The first 2 games won and the 3rd game was postponed and I’m being told nothing can be done. How can I just have my $100 stolen? Either pay it out as a double like every other online sports betting place does, or refund the original stakes. Simply not good enough, I have staked thousands and yet I can’t get any answers 

• Admin

Postponed means it should either be cancelled or refunded or maybe void in some cases. Make sure you are checking my bets in the same currency as the bet placed.

Update: Your bet is not lost yet, it will be settled after re-scheduled match is finished.

32 minutes ago, BCGame_POP said:

Postponed means it should either be cancelled or refunded or maybe void in some cases. Make sure you are checking my bets in the same currency as the bet placed.

Exactly!! Can’t get my money back though it’s such bad customer service! Iv been waiting 3 days for answers and yet nothing. I want my money returned 

9E8B5048-CF07-4BA3-ADF3-64AD66A7D424.png

1570A00A-C125-45BD-8DA8-9883EF25D096.png

56 phút trước, BCGame_POP đã nói:

Football betting has no refund and experience points, fix it to have more betting customers bc

• Admin

@Rzthegoat01your bet slip is still open. It's not lost yet.

Since the match got postponed, the bet will settle after the match is finished. 

• Admin

@BCGAMES2thanks for your feedback, you will see more updates regarding this soon. 

Archived