New script of the crash. Help me.

Irvqfzszfwb

good evening, please tell me if it is possible through the autoplay menu to write a script of the following type

if the last crash was less than the number (y), the bet is not placed, if the script starts making the first minimum bet 0.01, if it loses, the script doubles the bet and again waits for the last crash greater than the number (y) if it wins, the script starts working again, waiting for a certain crash.
I think I was able to explain my idea)))

I searched for a similar solution in previous topics, I did not find anything sensible

this is not possible with just the autotab you would have to write some actual logic to determine when to bet.

15 hours ago, Skele said:

this is not possible with just the autotab you would have to write some actual logic to determine when to bet.

I am sure he asked here again - https://forum.bc.game/topic/9087-question-about-the-script-for-the-game-crash/ but the script that was given to him is not the perfect one so to say. Do you think you can make a better one?

I am asking because I too found a profitable strategy with it, can share it with you if you want.

EDIT: I found one of Skele's scripts to do the job, will post it with his permisson only. Skele?

Sure you can share it here thank you for checking with me first.

Archived