How I win 2x every time I deposit

OnlyPunk

Call it a hunch, but over almost 30 deposits on a ton of gambling sites, it’s almost proven.

Head over to Classic Dice and choose two avenues. One is the risky, one is the “passive” double-your-money. For the passive method, pick the 50% chance, and set it to win on numbers 50+ (so the green is on the right side). Roll with a big bet (what I do) and enjoy the profit! On the off chance (this is gambling after all) you lose, do NOT try and chase back the loss. For a risky bet, I have found most times I do this, I will get a 99, you can do something like a 20% or even 10% if you feel like a 99 is coming. It normally happens on my first roll.

Good luck and send me your wins!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

N

On 4/13/2022 at 6:50 PM, OnlyPunk said:

Call it a hunch, but over almost 30 deposits on a ton of gambling sites, it’s almost proven.

Head over to Classic Dice and choose two avenues. One is the risky, one is the “passive” double-your-money. For the passive method, pick the 50% chance, and set it to win on numbers 50+ (so the green is on the right side). Roll with a big bet (what I do) and enjoy the profit! On the off chance (this is gambling after all) you lose, do NOT try and chase back the loss. For a risky bet, I have found most times I do this, I will get a 99, you can do something like a 20% or even 10% if you feel like a 99 is coming. It normally happens on my first roll.

Good luck and send me your wins!

Og sana

• 9 months later...
On 11/5/2566 at 3 นาฬิกา 57 นาที, NIKE8862 said:

The technique is very simple.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.