Bcd unlocked amount wrong have been stuck at 9.03$ unlocked for over a week

SEXCEED

Question

okay so contacted support on issue they state that bcd is unlocked at $2.50 bcd- Per 1,000 Usd wagered. She then has me take screen shots . i then also screen shot the bcd transactions listed on the bcd dash board wich shows no withdrawl in the history of my account- she then provides that ive wagered $6111.00 in the past 30 days - So at 2.50 bcd unlocked per $1000 wagered that is $15.00 bcd i should have for withdraw yet im at $9.03 - they then continue this argument so i take  a video of all my bonus bcd transactions from the bill screen  Scrolling through 20 pages of bonus bcd bill. they then tell me to continue my betting of my money not something they will issue so they can see the problem for themselves. when IM SHOWING THEM WITH SIMPLE MATH MATCHED TO THEIR SUPPORTS  FACTS AND VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT THERE IS AN ISSUE.... like really how much have they ripped us all off for??? makes me wonder

6 answers to this question

• Admin

@SEXCEEDthat 10 BCD amount they get from lucky spin, with new update we also introduced updated lucky spin based on VIP tiers. Getting 10 BCD does not mean its unlocked instantly it has same process as the bcd bonus. You did not have any withdrew amounts because prior to 19th March, all unlocks were instant based on your wager. Once the new update kicked in from that time you had accumulated 9.3 unlocked BCD and pot becomes claimable at 10 BCD

BCGame.gif

Yes I do believe that not every wager is accounted for...but I blame this on the lack of fluid continuity through a descent app..vs. apk... eitherway...rule of thumb, avrge $10 ~ 4k wgr.

~🙃"Humility is the 🧑‍🌾 seed for Humanity"~👥 ₩.§.³³👣

hey I know i don't have all the facts here, but is it possible that a bulk of your betting in the last 30days was perhaps done prior to having more locked BCD?  I know i often times don't deposit large enough amounts to get the deposit bonus, but say you deposit 30$ have a good run ath bet through 4k before losing it all.  The you deposit 100$ get a deposit bonus of some arbitrary amount which doesn't matter so likes day 75 BCD.  In this case the fact tha you are up to 6k in bets really doesn't mean a whole lot, because the first 4k of those bets would have happened during a period where you had nothing to unlock.

As far as i know the amount needed to be bet to unlock BCD does not store in surplus just waiting for you to get some locked BCD for it to be used on.  It is only using bets starting at the time when you acquired the locked BCD.  I don't know if this is the case in your situation, but it is one plausible way i can see things getting into this state,  where really nobody is in the wrong.

from what im seeing is you should be accumulating bcd no matter what now even new accounts are getting 10 $ first daily spin to unlock. And if you look i show all my pages of transaction hisotries. none withdrew and when the new bcd system was put in place the guys with 10 bcd or less should be moved up over 10 bcd like the new accounts are instantly getting to beable to unlock so these caps dont happen why should accounts with no deposits get 10$ unlockable bcd and if we deposited before all that. we are getting capped to were we cant even unlock the bcd free accounts are getting automatically

• Admin

@SEXCEEDHello, I am happy to assist you with your issue. You see BCD latest update came on 19th of March, means prior to that whatever you wager, the unlock amount is instant. Means even if you wager 0.5$ you will get unlock amount based on the formula. Now what happened on 19th March with new update, the unlock amount will get accumulated in a pot , which you can claim it once it reaches 10 BCD or more. At the time when you did seek help, you calculated 30 days wager however, thats rolling wager meaning you have not passed 1 month from 19th March to calculate based on that figure, thats why the difference. Also to highlight,  It does show claimed amount which you think its wrong, but thats correct amount, which includes your previous unlocks that were instant.

BCGame.gif

Nailed it.

Archived