Switching High/Low with Hashdice script.

Jamiekson

I know it has been asked in here before, but I'm curious if anybody ever found a solution for this??  If not, does anybody know where I can find a resource to learn how to force it to click the button from the front end?? 

I have a few scripts that become significantly better when they can switch high\low while running. Somebody please help a lost degenerate.

i have but you can't do it with their sanboxed scripts.

So how did you do it then? i am curious

I would also be interested in that, can you switch it over while the system is running?

yeah i can change all of the settings while my script is running.  I am just automating the UI functions.

Capture.JPG.5ef4bc70a64a42adb6f694a54f25f26c.JPG

I believe i answered the specifics of the high and low swap in another post but i call hdg.changeToggleWin();  Which isn't accessable from the sandboxed scripting environment.

9 hours ago, Skele said:

yeah i can change all of the settings while my script is running.  I am just automating the UI functions.

Capture.JPG.5ef4bc70a64a42adb6f694a54f25f26c.JPG

I believe i answered the specifics of the high and low swap in another post but i call hdg.changeToggleWin();  Which isn't accessable from the sandboxed scripting environment.

How can I aktivate the Boss mode?

That looks nice and custom.  Mind sharing that code and the process to do it in a DM?

you would need my user scripts that i wrote that just injects the extra tab into the UI and builds it out. its just javascript and html and i reuse their styles for most things.

• 11 months later...

I've also figured it out. You can even use my method with whichever of your scripts you like. The only thing is that the system detects the switch one round after it happened, but that's not a problem. Here's a video of it working. Feel free to PM me. 

Edited by Money_Magnet

• 2 months later...
On 4/19/2023 at 10:12 PM, Money_Magnet said:

I've also figured it out. You can even use my method with whichever of your scripts you like. The only thing is that the system detects the switch one round after it happened, but that's not a problem. Here's a video of it working. Feel free to PM me. 

can you share the command?

hdg.changeToggleWin()

hdg is the client side object that is the equivelant of game in the sandboxed scripting environment they let you use.  however that object is a paired down version that doesn't have that method in it. So you have to use it from like that dev console.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now