Help creating Hash Dice Script

luizpcastrobr

I have an idea for a script, but I really need help implementing, as I'm not familiar with how these scripts work.

It is basically a martingale, but updating the base bet value depending on my balance. Here is how it should work.

I need to be able to set these variables:

Set the starting balance.

Set the current balance. (At first it should be = starting balnce, and then updated according to payouts)

Set a base bet.

Set payout.

Set multiplier.

Set Win Target (A multiplier of Starting Balance).

While running the scrip should do this:

If the bet results in a loss, the script should just update the current balance and multiply the base bet by the multiplier as usual on martingale.

If the bet results in a win, the script needs to update the current balance, then do a check to see if it can increase the base bet after the win. (Compare a fixed % of current balance to current base bet).

If it can (% of current balance > current base bet), then update the base bet (base bet = old base bet + x) and start again.

If it can't (% of current balance < current base bet),  just reset to the old base bet.

It would also be nice to have a Win Target. If the current balance is, let's say, double the starting balance, stop the script.]

I've been doing this manually and have had positive results so far, but it's taking forever to do manually.

Can this be done?

12 minutes ago, Money_Magnet said:

why do you think a simple martingale will work? What if you have 18 reds? How do you deal with that?

It's been working so far.

I started using this script manually at 0.14 BCD.

I'm currently up 12 BCD.

Could be luck? Yes. I just want to set on auto and see if it works, because I've been doing manually and it' a pain.

Sometimes I'll lose, yes. But wins have paid out so far.

Anne from Brazilian Chat can help you. You can also find her on Telegram bc.game Oficial BR

If you look at my crash scripts i do exactlly this base the base bet off of your currently balance from the last winning game.  This keeps the correct bet value after you have red games.  I also have it setup to skip games during a loosing streak.  So you can set it to after seeing 2 reds in a row, take a break until it see a green game and then start betting again.  This is harder to do on HashDice but you can do something similar using minbet instead of actually skipping games.  A little trickier to figure out the proper bet when you start betting for reals again to make up for the losses you suffered during the minbet but its only math so nothing insurmountable.

2 minutes ago, Skele said:

If you look at my crash scripts i do exactlly this base the base bet off of your currently balance from the last winning game.  This keeps the correct bet value after you have red games.  I also have it setup to skip games during a loosing streak.  So you can set it to after seeing 2 reds in a row, take a break until it see a green game and then start betting again.  This is harder to do on HashDice but you can do something similar using minbet instead of actually skipping games.  A little trickier to figure out the proper bet when you start betting for reals again to make up for the losses you suffered during the minbet but its only math so nothing insurmountable.

Where can I look at your scripts?

search the forum like you should be doing before posting questions that already have answers.

Archived