Does anybody know the actual %chances of the FREE SPIN thing?

v1rtu0s

And did anybody ever hit the max win (1 BTC) in the past?

Would love to know the actual chances of the different prices.

• 3 weeks later...

A long time ago I heard from an admin someone landed that top prize once.. I have never seen anything to confirm that it's true tho. I haven't ever heard anything since. It was probably  a couple years ago the admin said this.. anyways.. yeah, idk.

I also believe the odds to get the various prizes change depending on the account/player that's spinning. I have no clue what formula the system might use to create those odds though. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am VIP 64 and I can tell you this 95 percent of the time I get 2$ in either SHIB or CRO, 4 percent of the time I get 10$ in locked BCD, XLM, or 100 BCL, and 1 percent of the time I occasionally get 20$ in LTC. I have never landed anything else and I spin every day on the platinum wheel.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 8:17 PM, Rizen said:

I am VIP 64 and I can tell you this 95 percent of the time I get 2$ in either SHIB or CRO, 4 percent of the time I get 10$ in locked BCD, XLM, or 100 BCL, and 1 percent of the time I occasionally get 20$ in LTC. I have never landed anything else and I spin every day on the platinum wheel.

I’m same with u and one time when I lost 4 k next day I got $20 LTC it’s scam 

Archived