Crash Crooks

Does anyone fill like you are being singled out on crash. That no matter which way you bet crash bets the opposite way . If your betting  red and green and half way to 2 you cash out have you noticed how instead of the game crashing out it will wait for you to then speed up headed for the moon but if you just bet red it's going green. If you just bet green it's going red. I'd you bet more on green than red it's popping  red immediately and if you bet more on red than green  it's going to run greens until you stop betting more on red and just perhaps bet green only then guess what. You got it it's popping reds over and over until you bet red then green run again son. My point is that's it's a fucking rip off and will rib you of all your coins. If it was actually fair it would be fun and be the shit but there's no way in hell that it's even close to fair

• Admin

@Rainstorm0723Thanks for your sharing of opinion but I strongly disagree. Just because you had a rough game or rough session does not prove anything about your statement. Our games are randomized and in fair manner which you can verify every individual bet  (open source) unlike others that just give you result only. On top of that if you see top big winner list, almost daily there will be one from crash. You have to understand how probability works

BCGame.gif

Archived