Lost all my 194 dollars just because of misclick in trenball (tried to cancel but no cancel button)

LeeMinHo

I was supposed to withdraw my all of it but a misclick happened in trenbell and I cant even cancel my bet. Why is that? now I lose all of my remaining money that was supposed to be withdrawn today. I've been saving that funds here in bc.game for about 1 1/2 months then now its gone too fast just because there is no cancel button. This is so depressing.

1.thumb.png.213b24327b12bb2aeb4388b054babd22.png

• Admin

That mis-click on trenball could have given you x2 of your bet too. 

Human errors are common in gambling, and there is no compensation for human errors. Just be careful next time. Good luck.

I think it is what it is. I just want to let it all out coz its kinda depressing. Thank you for answering

• Admin

I too lost lot of money in gambling because of mis-clicks. I did place a 10 LTC bet instead of 10 usd, and lost it all. And you know what's more painful. The very next bet was a winning bet. 

Me as well! I bet 1 BNB instead of whatever it was I was thinking of betting. It sucks.

On 1‏/6‏/2022 at 12:01, BCGame_POP said:

أنا أيضًا خسرت الكثير من المال في المقامرة بسبب النقرات الخاطئة. لقد وضعت رهانًا بقيمة 10 LTC بدلاً من 10 دولارات أمريكية ، وخسرت كل شيء. وأنت تعرف ما هو أكثر إيلاما. الرهان التالي كان رهانًا رابحًا. 

Autre fois. La prochaine fois. 

On 1/6/2565 at 18 นาฬิกา 1 นาที, BCGame_POP said:

ฉันเสียเงินจำนวนมากในการพนันเช่นกันเนื่องจากการคลิกผิดพลาด ฉันวางเดิมพัน 10 LTC แทนที่จะเป็น 10 usd และแพ้ทั้งหมด และรู้ว่าอะไรเจ็บปวดกว่ากัน การเดิมพันครั้งต่อไปคือการเดิมพันที่ชนะ 

I'm sorry too

Thats part of their scam. Same with all of these "wallet issues". To keep you from withdrawing. They are some fucking cheating thieves.

I once mis clicked 450 stellas so your not special snowflake difference between you and everyone else is there not putting up a poor me post in the forms lol

AK  Make Ya Head Rock!!!

20200609_185353.jpg

I lost 74 trx When you get down a lot, you lose all the time.

On 6/1/2022 at 4:13 AM, NoWins said:

Me as well! I bet e 1 BNB instead of whatever it was I was thinking of betting. It sucks.

and when i made the same mistake betting 1 bnb instead of 1 dollar on script in crash it ended up going 33x but there was no way for me to hit cash out and it def registered my bet of 300 plus   they just refunded me my 1 bnb after thinking i just won over 5k as i realized what had happened around the 20x mark and cashed out   almost instantly my account was taken over and funds removed and replaced w 300.   its like they knew i made the mistake so freaking dumb... then they banned my account a week later after i got hacked that i thought was connected with their site and was too emotional with liv chat that it got me banned freaking banned.. can you believe that    i was getting something like  25 bucks a day alone in the non spin bonuses

Archived