LOCKED BCD

PERKINSAVAGERY

so my bcd locked is at 9.84 my unlocked is at 9.84 ... tell me why, i wagered 700 daily and got the task for it... and played today which is a full damn day...and that shit has not moved since the stupid deposit maintenance....also today for the first time i got SHIB and not LOCKED .20 bcd which would have put me over the 10. to unlock..

why the fuck isnt it moving? its been stuck there and i got .11 ltc to 1.87 i got xmr from .0003 to .04 and eth from 0.00005 to .003 ... and my bcd still hasnt fucking moved ?????

what in the fuck is going on??

ALSO MY DEPOSIT MADE YESTERDAY NEVER WENT THROUGH BUT IT SAYS COMPLETE...?? SO WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY AT???

Its rules for player

• 1 month later...

I am just figuring this out too, but I have $271 locked BCD. I started trying to unlock the daily tasks and I think I figured it out for the most part. Each daily task you unlock is 30 points. You have to complete all of the daily tasks and/ or the weekly task until you reach 700 points. When you do that it says 100% BCD will be unlocked. This took me forever to figure out, but I’m definitely making progress now. I was losing my mind with it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Approximately every $400 unlocks 1 BCD.

image.png.4e9543df06a6f0f603c38fa8b5cf1ffa.png

400 * 0.01  * (25)% = 1

To unlock BCD so you can withdraw them, you need to wager $4000.

8 minutes ago, allykay said:

I like how it says unlocking is easy. Just keep depositing money, right. Hahaha

Depositing gives you locked BCD, which is then unlocked by wagering. 

Wagering  $4000 might sound like a lot, but depending on the games you play it goes pretty fast.

Archived