Maxbet bug

SimOnS

Guys, check the screenshot, if you play maxbet, the interface accepts a bet of 100,000. Promises a reward of 198,000, but gives only 5,000. In support tells this is not a bug - but like the rule is))

bug.PNG

Max profit per roll:

image.png.91d6bf88cd1de3190bbb571f9344fb2d.png

Find the info here:

image.png.3ec81bc468152c7078a19c7a3bb32649.png

Edited by NoWins

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2022 at 1:49 PM, allykay said:

If the max profit is less then the max bet, the max bet should be change!

Like, why would that max bet even be aloud? Or how can the site claim fairness when this is happening?

That I can agree with. Max bet should not be higher than max win. Now this issue only seem to consider JB, which doesn't really have a value, but if it were any other coin it would have been a real issue.

Not sure if this is new, but I have a vague memory that I've gotten this message before. 

image.thumb.png.3b4ed9643880978e941b9f0a19471358.png

9 minutes ago, allykay said:

The max profit on all that I glanced at are less than the max bet.  

Screenshot_20220802-055400.png

I assume that max win changes as the bankroll change, while the max bet is the same. You will still get a warning though.

• 3 months later...

it does not always give a warning unless they fixed that.  Because i have tried to wager JB before and ended up martingaling my self to 0 while winning because my best were like 5000 with a payout of 500 or something like that, however the chart for real time showed me gaining which was really misleading but in actualluality i was hitting the max payout, so i think they should at least fix the tooling to only reflect the reality of what coin is movinfg where and not the what if there were no limit. but there is so they are going to diverge.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now