• Admin

Welcome to NFT Chatter! 

kapian01.png

Talk anything related to NFTs, it maybe your journey or any special experience. We just introduced NFTs in BC Game with our very own Degen Pass, which is packed with ultimate utilities.

Please remember no shilling referrals etc, just normal conversions, interesting information  and topics!

Dont forget to check our Big Bang Wager Event, where there is a possibility of getting a Degen Pass!

BCGame.gif

Wow i like nft , i wish win ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

hey @BCGame_Bobis the degen pass giveaway topic still going to be an active thing and v very nice work. this is super a badass idea and cant wait to be part of the journey. 

“Everything is good as it comes from the hands of the Maker of the world, but degenerates once it gets into the hands of man”

Jean-Jaques Rousseau

• Hello! Congratulations BC.game and the entire team for introducing NFTs with their own Degen Pass. I wish you success and great achievements ahead.
  • Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are unique collectible cryptocurrencies that have been around since 2012, when the concept of colored bitcoin coins first emerged. These coins were simple satoshis, that is, small fractions of a bitcoin colored with distinct information that could connect them to real-world assets. For most, however, the colored coins were used to trade artwork like digital cards from the “Rare Pepe” meme on Counterparty, a peer-to-peer trading platform built on the bitcoin blockchain.

The adapted images of the frog that became a very famous meme on the internet are an example of unique digital art linked to cryptocurrency tokens, which paved the way for the idealization and creation of new non-fungible token standards – a set of blocks in the blockchain that allows developers to create their own NFTs.

• NFTs have become one of the biggest trends in the cryptocurrency world in 2021, with a 55% increase in sales over 2020, which went from $250 million to $389 million.
    NFT is the acronym for the term non-fungible token, or “non-fungible token”. They are tokens, that is, numerical codes with digital transfer registration that guarantee authenticity to their owners. In practice, they function as collectibles, which cannot be played, but transferred. Unlike cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and various utility tokens, NFTs are not mutually interchangeable.

The non-fungible token represents something specific and individual, with “authenticity card” and cannot be replaced. For example, a bitcoin is fungible - swap one bitcoin for another and you'll get exactly the same thing. A business card, however, is not fungible. If you exchanged it for a different card, you would get something completely different.

NFTs can really be anything digital, but a lot of the hype revolves around digital art. They can represent virtually any type of item, real or intangible, including: Works of art;
    - Virtual items within video games, such as skins, digital currencies, weapons and avatars;
    - Song;
    - Collectibles, such as digital cards;
    - Tokenized real-world assets, from real estate and cars to racehorses and branded sneakers;
    - Virtual terrain;
    - Videos of iconic moments of the sport.

This is the concept behind NFTs: they are like a kind of digital signature that transforms any type of digital media — GIF or JPEG, photos, videos, messages, audio files, etc. — on a non-fungible good.

• A NON-FUNGIBLE TOKEN SERVES TO ENSURE THAT A CERTAIN ITEM IS ORIGINAL. IN THAT SENSE, IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING WITH NFT, YOU ARE GUARANTEED THAT THAT FILE IS UNIQUE. IT IS THE COMPLETELY UNIQUE KEY THAT GUARANTEES THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE FILE.

• The first step in creating NFT is to have a place to store the asset, i.e. a digital wallet (or wallet). Many companies offer this service, with Metamask being the most used by owners of non-fungible tokens.
    To mint the token, a fee known as a “gas fee” is charged. The amount paid for the creation of the NFT varies according to the availability of miners at the time of the transaction, the platform chosen and the characteristics of the asset to be created. The average cost is usually between $10 and $300.
    The connection of the digital wallet with a marketplace is essential both for the collection of fees and for the custody of the asset to be created. The most well-known NFT market in the world is OpenSea, but there are several companies that offer services.

Before uploading the file, you can choose to create a collection, which allows you to store multiple NFTs together. This can increase interest in each item, facilitate negotiation, and even generate a joint sale. If you want to mint just one token, no problem, just upload a single file.
    Everything is programmable in NFTs, but not all platforms offer every option when creating an NFT. Payments can be one-time payments or the owner can be compensated for each asset transaction. “This way of registering an artist is very positive, as it can result in the payment of fees and royalties on the work.

The NFT can be single or limited series copies. Also, you need to set a price for the asset. The value is entirely subjective and can vary according to scarcity, artist, work, format, era and interest in the collection, which makes the asset volatile and high risk, just like the traditional art market.
    After confirming all the information, just validate the process to complete the creation of the NFT. At that time, the minting fee is charged. Once created, the token can be traded on specialized platforms or sent to another digital wallet.

• Good luck and success to everyone in the BC.game family!

i love nft. i hope i got this♥️♥️♥️

Awesome!  I'm so excited to share jackpots from iGaming..

I''ve been praying to be picked for the degen pass. I'll let God decide if I deserve to have one.

Edited by Dragonrose
Add some info

• Admin
On 6/22/2022 at 5:23 PM, Whooligan said:

hey @BCGame_Bobis the degen pass giveaway topic still going to be an active thing and v very nice work. this is super a badass idea and cant wait to be part of the journey. 

“Everything is good as it comes from the hands of the Maker of the world, but degenerates once it gets into the hands of man”

Jean-Jaques Rousseau

yes its still active. Just check once in a while 

BCGame.gif

I very like nft of bc game ❤️❤️❤️

❤️

Drewew

I love degen 

On 6/24/2022 at 1:01 PM, Mugen said:

degen pass

Edited by Ruthlyn

• Admin

We all love Degen Pass!

BCGame.gif

We all love the Degen Pass! a fun NFT to have in the game bc

I want one

Drewew

Actually I'm not believe in NFTs , maybe BC Can change my look on it . LOL

I hope I win won Danny

Buy the dip - Warren the Buffinator

Hook me some of these delicious Degen pass 

• Admin

Apparently one of our community members mad a fabulous presentation video of Jackpot share from iGaming providers.

BCGame.gif

degeneration commensed

very good video !!!

I strongly support this idea

great idea

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now