unmute from chat

DOA

10 answers to this question

I have the same problem, i have been muted and now i can not rain, tip, drop or do anything in chat. I can't even tip anyone. Idk how to get unmuted 

I have the same problem, i have been muted and now i can't rain, tip, drop or do anything in chat. I can't even tip anyone. Idk how to get unmuted And my account level is 59

😭

Obviously violating the chat rules can get you muted. As for what actually constitutes a violation is subjective to the moderator at the time. Myself being a long time patron, am not taking any fault for being perma muted instantly… when historically i have never been in violation of the chat rules… 

Chat Rules

1. Don't spam, harass or be offensive to other users. Also, avoid using CAPS! No one likes to be screamed at!

2. Don't beg or ask for loans, rains, tips and doubling coins.

3. No suspicious behavior that can be seen as potential scams.

4. Don't engage in any forms of advertising/ trading/ selling/ buying or offering services.

5. Don't use URL shortener. Always submit the original link.

6. Use the designated language chatrooms accordingly.

List of our full rules can be found on our forum.

#5 specifically says to submit original link. I certainly did submit original link. No bells and whistles, no repeated messages, no hype train… just a single simple inconspicuous link. Whats the harm in that… the cats out of the bag anyways. 

Dont bother engaging with this community… glad i didnt fall for the trap cuz when those you once cared for or helped out, become infected by duty. Then decide to throw you out with the rest of the trash… without a hint of cordiality, thats when its really time to say bye. I always sever deals like this abruptly and permanently. I am not one to take the abusive powers of an entity in any capacity. Thats all it took me to learn, there’s plenty of other places… dont grow too fond of this place. It is not fond of us.

Hello sir, I am one of the distinguished people. You have my account level of 60 And I was muted from the chat at the beginning of my registration inside the site, and at that time I was a beginner and new, and until now, I was muted from the chat inside the room. Unblock the chat and thank you sir

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٢٥_١٦٤٨١١_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٢٥_١٦٤٨٢١_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٢٥_١٦٤٨٣٧_Chrome.jpg

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, momom1532 said:

Hello sir, I am one of the distinguished people. You have my account level of 60 And I was muted from the chat at the beginning of my registration inside the site, and at that time I was a beginner and new, and until now, I was muted from the chat inside the room. Unblock the chat and thank you sir

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٢٥_١٦٤٨١١_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٢٥_١٦٤٨٢١_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٢٥_١٦٤٨٣٧_Chrome.jpg

Hi Momom, would you please contact live support, to know how to appeal your perm muted, good luck ❤️

kindly contact our support please

help.bc.game
support.bc.game

"Some people don't mean what they say and some people don't say what they mean"

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now