Rewarded for finding gliches in the the games!?

Imfree2021

So I was told through the bc.game grape vine that if I seen or hear or was aware of any glitches in the game that i may or may not  be aware of that are in the user's favour I should should tell the team through support or.... email @BCGame_Bob and let him know so that he could review it and I was also told that there is a reward for snitching out. This so called glitch!   So my question is. Has anyone ever told the team or them of such things and is it worth the reward and how much would this reward be worth  if I did know anything about said :Glitch.  I have applied for Mod and I would love to be a Collaborator in BcGames. I love this place and the vibe!!  

Anyone???

@bcgame

@BCGame_Bob email me at [email protected]. And my name is no longer imfree2021 why is the forum still using it?

I found a glitch on a game with NEAR and it wouldnt allow certain bets, 2 days later i opened up BC and had a $10 reward from the Backend support

But im sure it would depend on the size of the glitch/issue found etc, how severe it is etc 

Ya um... I  may of  know  ppl   that could  of made few grand off it  HYPOTHETICALLY   . 10 bcd??    you think that they may just want to keep it to them selves if there was such a thing...no?

well you have 2 options, tell them or dont and utilize it yourself, you would be best to get a screen recording of it for evidence and to hep them see it issue, the issue i found was quite minor so 10 bcd was great. but a couple of grand isnt much when you look at the $2 million they are giving away atm lol

On 6/21/2022 at 6:32 AM, BCGame_POP said:

ShitCodes چیست؟

ShitCodes یا Shitlinks اساساً مانند کوپن هستند، وقتی آنها را اعمال می کنید، اساساً $$$$ رایگان دریافت می کنید. گاهی اوقات، ممکن است این موارد را از طریق فلش دراپ‌ها، هدایا، مسابقات و غیره دریافت کنید. ما همچنین از کدهای شیت یا پیوندهای شیت برای پرداخت پاداش‌های کاربر خود در مواقع مختلف استفاده می‌کنیم.

کجا آنها را پیدا کنیم؟

جزئیات بیشتر را در اینجا بدانید - https://help.bc.game/en/article/shitcodes-shitlinks-everything-you-need-to-know-gssy6i/?bust=1655776684600

Archived