Lottery WIN

depdep

9 hours ago, depdep said:

The event ended here because everyone texted me. Please dont dm anymore, Private messages will not be answer.

9 hours ago, Cocor said:

and my name?? why is not my name?? 

9 hours ago, depdep said:

username winner:NoWins

winner first he contact with me, i sent it.

nowinner.png

I'm sorry dude, you were eliminated because your comment was so ridiculous. How can I play $400k in games if I don't make a deposit?

9 hours ago, Cocor said:
I think you were wrong friend, I didn't tell you that  chek my comment, 

this is my only response men 😞 image.png.5571321468dd78c924a304911e4bbe72.png

i dont think english is his first language...   hehe  even tho most of us with it being our first you couldnt tell from our grammar but i did nothing but support him   contact vip host for him   even coddled him a bit cause he sounded super nervous and anxious over it or maybe it was me having anxiety for him as to me it would be something of a life changing amount only because of a tragic accident i had but besides that when others started to chime in about where is there tips i only stated the obvious that nobody has to tip anybody anything that its his choice and to promise 5k tip was probably something said in the haste of it....    can you imagine you just won 100k and then your account gets locked.... i know id be like sucking air through a straw until i get that lovely confirmation everything is clear      and i was celebrating my birthday with my fiance and mother in law at the time and they saw the thread up on my big screen and kept asking if my friend got his money   so it became the topic of discussion  haha like i want to be all invested in someone else winning... but it carried conversatino over to my purchase of lottery tickets adn asking them to give me numbers to pick

5 hours ago, MaeGear5thwb said:

Nice and fair salute to this guy and he never lies when he said he will do it💪💪💪 Keep it up and keep playing that lottery who knows you win max again

but when it was all done and said to not even be included in a lottery type tip where you states he did what he said he would do but in actuallity he said he would tip 5kor share 5k   to me that sounds like from the moment he said that anybody coming in after should not be included and the 5k should be split evenly between the people that had actually posted before his last mention that he would split 5k   10.29 at 9 15 p  or not where do you draw the line... what if 1000 people post in next hour lol   and the ywould have had they known they could get .50 cents never mind a dollar

image.thumb.png.ae0e87f6ac66afd5487a23df917cbb20.png

and tried to help even if no money was offered or tips were offered  that would of been sticking to what he said      not to mention how many people can abuse the forums and have multiple accounts set up to secure different contest wins and codes  im not saying anybody who won doesnt deserve it or did anything wrong really just stating why bc  requires min rank vip level to be included in events set up just like this one so its not abused so before you point out he did what he said he would do first make sure that its actually the case   image.thumb.png.ae0e87f6ac66afd5487a23df917cbb20.pngimage.thumb.png.a1b6173ec5ae9839147397ae631882a4.png thats his perogotive and this thread was done to get help with an accvount issue that maybe others who have had the experience with it could chime in or at the best get a speedy recovery and at the worst offer a little coddling and relief of anxiety while waiting for support to come in and do what needs to be done.                   

im sure i was excluded from the runnings because i opened my mouth and stated to others who were asking where their tips are to have a little patients at best and at worst sometimes people get a little zeoulus in the heat of the moment and might not have meant what they said we can all attest to a time when we actually said something with actual words but didnt think it thru clearly and should be understood later on where everyone could reason that instead of just splitting 5k with few people who posted prior to offer and letting anyone and everyone to come in and post after the fact for what was a longer time then the thread had actually been open up to that point so yeah  what was suposed to be spreading joy and cheer withothers   ended up making few people feel terrible and sad.... 

but not hating really glad he won and i hope he keeps winning if for nothing else if thats what is done when winning big sums of money id hate to see how yit is  when losing the same... the world probably doesnt want to see that either.                    

i stand by what i said he has the choice to do whatever he wants but its only my opinion that he wanted to to spread joy and cheer and share the excitement of a big win      excluding people from the contestg who was promised a split of 5k between the dozen or less people to not even get a shot at the  spin cant possibly be his intentions so yeah english misunderstandings is where i hope this got twisted and not intentionally trying to be narsisistic and mess with others emotions as what happened here.

Edited by yarblesmane
he to me to other

Wow brother congratulations on the win truly life changing 

Tips

Thank you

Hope you win more x

I'm not excluding anyone, but there is no justice in gambling. I didnt want to break it up into small pieces. I did what I said; I would share with a fair lottery. I just won 50k$ and share 5k$. If I distribute the money to everyone here, I have nothing left. please understand me too

7 hours ago, Juancarlos1 said:

Hola amigo gracias 

your tips sended also friend. thanks

Opera Anlık Görüntü_2022-11-02_160319_bc.game.png

6 hours ago, BCGame_Tato_123 said:

hello brother, could you publish the list of winners, I can't find it in any post... thanks

i already messages winners,I deleted it because I'm tired of everyone texting and there are so many beggars. I am posting payment proofs here.thanks

Edited by depdep

good job man ignore that beggar😂

Life is a Gamble Bet on Yourself

19 minutes ago, depdep said:

I'm not excluding anyone, but there is no justice in gambling. I didnt want to break it up into small pieces. I did what I said; I would share with a fair lottery. I just won 50k$ and share 5k$. If I distribute the money to everyone here, I have nothing left. please understand me too

i already messages winners,I deleted it because I'm tired of everyone texting and there are so many beggars. I am posting payment proofs here.thanks

I was ashamed to lie to the people.
They only congratulated you because you wrote that you were giving away 5k to everyone who congratulated you....
But after that you just changed the post afterwards.
But I don't care but to be celebrated and then not keep your word ...
You could have just divided the 5 K among those who congratulated you until you stopped

33 minutes ago, Elpresidente said:

I was ashamed to lie to the people.
They only congratulated you because you wrote that you were giving away 5k to everyone who congratulated you....
But after that you just changed the post afterwards.
But I don't care but to be celebrated and then not keep your word ...
You could have just divided the 5 K among those who congratulated you until you stopped

I sending  for small quantities tips, but im selecting don't worry

Opera Anlık Görüntü_2022-11-02_164519_bc.game.png

Edited by depdep

thank you i got 1st 😍

Life is a Gamble Bet on Yourself

• depdep changed the title to Lottery WIN
7 hours ago, depdep said:

I understand friend, only answer the winners and the beggars you can report them to me if you want, we can do something about it, again thank you very much for the event... check my uid so you know who I am    UID:975609

6 hours ago, depdep said:

I sending  for small quantities tips, but im selecting don't worry

Opera Anlık Görüntü_2022-11-02_164519_bc.game.png

I myself don't care and in the whole thread there are 2 people who congratulated you for winning without any background and one of them is me.
I didn't get anything from you or beg or anything because I have my own money.
Just my opinion why this is getting so out of hand and not more

Please hook it up mr.

“As all true gamblers know, the moods of luck, whether bad or good, are as changeable as the winds. One moment she might be with you, guiding you gently toward..

CONGRATULATIONS 🎊🎊🎊🎉

1 hour ago, Elpresidente said:

I myself don't care and in the whole thread there are 2 people who congratulated you for winning without any background and one of them is me.
I didn't get anything from you or beg or anything because I have my own money.
Just my opinion why this is getting so out of hand and not more

exactly this   i dont didnt care about any tips and im sorry if im affected more by the few people that were blatantly excluded to feel bad    i love when people share love and joy and i was more interested in style of betyting previous losses wins then how much hes tipping  i think that was evident by my post when i told people asking for to pipe down that they should know its part of the gamble how is someone gonna expect a gambler to tip if they blew all the winnings before even cashing out which im sure bc cant deny happens all time    i was more disapointed for blatantly being excluded when i saw the lottery spin and come on who wouldnt be upset as far as beggers go thats also part of gambling  id imagine your mailbox having 10000s of messages promising 5k to people with no vip rank that sit around all day to click coco for 5 cents    plus what mod gonna do ban them  please we would be delighted if he banned rthem all i hate when im put on spot and asked because i hate saying no same way i hate people around me being sad or bullied and lets be straight here the people exluded have posted and it looks like misunderrstandings on all 3 cases to me thats bully narcisistic behavior and those still cheering him on are saying they condone bullyoing and ganging up....   me for one thing always consider the underdog and expecially when bullied.  nothing could be done to fix this i for one woouldnt accept anything from him and like i said wished i never wasted my time with this thread cause its pushing hatred

On 10/30/2022 at 11:05 AM, depdep said:

thank you guys, i bought like 400-500 ticket and then i wake up i see i didnt believe i won. i was be so happy.

when my suspended problem solve, i will share who reply this post 5k$ share tip.

support still checking my documents, i trust bc.game, i hope they will fix suspended problem, after i will share here 5k$ tip.

Screenshot - 2022-10-30T110525.154.png

Congratulations sir 🎉

ONGRATULATIONS 🎊🎊🎊🎉

Why does it seem like you all are being dicks to this person who was just tryin to be friendly and hook someone or more up. Just bc of a nice win. Quit baggering and let him do as he pleases with his money if you didnt get any shared to you then suck it up it wasnt your turn let him enjoy his damn money wtf is wrong with people these days..........  Fuck off!!! Let him be and thank you sir for your donations to whom ever u felt to give makes me happy there are good people like you!

I'm giveaway winner and I got nothing am I too late? 😞

Edited by Ceeeeeeeeeeb

On 11/5/2022 at 11:49 AM, Chadwick3d said:

Why does it seem like you all are being dicks to this person who was just tryin to be friendly and hook someone or more up. Just bc of a nice win. Quit baggering and let him do as he pleases with his money if you didnt get any shared to you then suck it up it wasnt your turn let him enjoy his damn money wtf is wrong with people these days..........  Fuck off!!! Let him be and thank you sir for your donations to whom ever u felt to give makes me happy there are good people like you!

i dont know i disagree....  just because you make 1000 people happy  doesnt make it ok to bully others for no reason other then them being in the wrong thread at the wrong time  cheering and celebrating a rare win and possibly offering some help    he would of got all that good cheer without making offers of tipping huge amounts  of money  shit his mailbox will be fxd for ever doing something like that   lol     the pointis he had cold feet he decided to do things little differently then prev stated which is ok but then to go and exlude multiple people who did nothing wrong other then being misunderstoo is shitty place to end up for you know most gamblers lose and lose and might of put emotional attachment onto a promise the same way he was emotionally attached to his win but had to verify first... that same feeling i dont think anybody would wish on anybody else accept jhe wemt amd spread that hatred right back into the universe.   its not me thats affected cause i already know better promises and hope is nothing but  tang  however 2ned place winner still hasnt been paid   the wheel of winners somehow mysteriously vanishes without any reason and for what could only be what it is for the only reason to remove that .... evidence to premeditated wrong doing.    would of beetter of not coming back to the thread at all. instead of bringing with him obv bs everyone could smell from a mile away    

if he really wanted to make it fun he could of taken 5k and  purchased lottery tickets maybe 5 consecutive days and let everyone in chat split profits.. thzt would of been cool and made everyone get a ;piece and also sweat

On 11/5/2022 at 8:49 PM, Chadwick3d said:

lol no words.
Who begs are people like you who make such a post without being able to read.
In our country that's called kissing someone's ass.
I as written above don't want a tip or anything (have my own money) but when I make an announcement I am true to my word.
But if I then simply change the rules just because I prefer my friends I don't have to be surprised if suddenly there is a headwind

On 11/2/2022 at 3:04 AM, depdep said:

Hey man I know ibdidnt win unless when you posted a trophy I did win but I never got anything regardless my friend. Congrats on this win. Remember haters are gonna always hate. Stay true to yourself first and foremost. I hope you could withdraw some, and were able to take care of your family!

• 2 months later...
On 10/29/2022 at 12:43 PM, depdep said:

DEPDEP BC.GAME wheel OF Winner
As I promised, I said I would distribute 5k$. lucky people to win 5,5k

CONG. ALL WINNER THANKS 

last edit: The event ended here because everyone texted me. Please dont dm anymore, Private messages will not be answer.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now