moderator misbehavior

_Cutie_

Question

Good afternoon, There was such a situation with my account, the moderator, due to personal dislike for me, gave me a life ban (I understand that it is impossible to challenge the actions of the moderator), but due to the fact that this moderator even blocked me in the support and I can’t get proof of my violations, because for such a harsh punishment there must be evidence of my too big violation, for my part I did not violate anything, recently I was banned for any chatting, even for a banal word (hello) to another user

image.png.4a3575b08cd7a9df124fa1460aa55f4e.png

I ask you to understand this situation, because for such a long period of stay on your service, I behaved decently

image.png.76507db079a757404379a29636789117.png

12 answers to this question

This moderator turned off the support in my account, so I'm writing here

image.png.00721f7385e50628cf312d3664337df6.png

On 11/9/2022 at 12:56 PM, _Cutie_ said:

I commented on your other post. Email [email protected]

On 11/9/2022 at 8:56 PM, _Cutie_ said:

the moderators do what they want and hand out bans when they want.
Certain moderators here are pateiic and that's how they decide.
No matter what you have done 75% of the bans are arbitrary.
I've been banned for a long time and they told me to ask after 6 months, but no thanks because it doesn't make sense because they only want to have you muzzled if someone doesn't just cheer and say amen

10 hours ago, Elpresidente said:

the moderators do what they want and hand out bans when they want.
Certain moderators here are pateiic and that's how they decide.
No matter what you have done 75% of the bans are arbitrary.
I've been banned for a long time and they told me to ask after 6 months, but no thanks because it doesn't make sense because they only want to have you muzzled if someone doesn't just cheer and say amen

I'm talking about this and say that the moderators behave like gods and not people

6 minutes ago, _Cutie_ said:
I'm talking about this and say that the moderators behave like gods and not people

just accept it and that's it.
No matter what you said most mods are not impartial and not corecct

If it hadn't of happened to me I wouldn't of believed you... I came back from a 6 month self Exclusion and I posted just once about a tip and now im banned yet I see people being racist,swearing and .,,oh yeah begging yet they remain unbanned .

Rules are there so we know our freedoms but its not freedom when it's one rule for one and one for another as a mod your meant to be unbiased not just ban who you want because you can because if you can't feel safe what the point of gambling in an environment that's like this.....probably be deleted anyways.

Anyways thought I'd write it before I left because I've been here for 2 years and spent a good amount I'm not going to be treated like garbage.

Also support...thanks for just ignoring way to solve problems

2 hours ago, Cleochi said:

If it hadn't of happened to me I wouldn't of believed you... I came back from a 6 month self Exclusion and I posted just once about a tip and now im banned yet I see people being racist,swearing and .,,oh yeah begging yet they remain unbanned .

Rules are there so we know our freedoms but its not freedom when it's one rule for one and one for another as a mod your meant to be unbiased not just ban who you want because you can because if you can't feel safe what the point of gambling in an environment that's like this.....probably be deleted anyways.

Anyways thought I'd write it before I left because I've been here for 2 years and spent a good amount I'm not going to be treated like garbage.

Also support...thanks for just ignoring way to solve problems

I think it's funny seeing posts like these, yet they were quick to violate trust pilots rules. You guys should go leave reviews there. 

Ok so you think I hate bc? Far from it ive had alot of good times here I even left a raving reviews years back when they started ive tried all means to get them to listen because and I have seen worse in chat if they can ban me for one post of a tip its kind of petty because plenty of others have and still are doing it yet they aren't being banned how is this not breaking the rules? I'd show you the pic but what's the point...question how would you feel being banned not being able to communicate with any of your friends or anyone in general?  I apologised because I didn't know the rules were changed but its not enough.  Also your rekind of makes little sense if you want to leave a review on trustpilot or whatnot go ahead ill say it again I've lost alot here but won even more and I have had a great time at bc I just think this last fiasco was poorly handled which makes it seem like an abuse of power...for all I know persmight of just disliked my name...don't know don't care just putting the record straight so I don't get anymore abusive and useless dms  

11 hours ago, Cleochi said:

Ok so you think I hate bc? Far from it ive had alot of good times here I even left a raving reviews years back when they started ive tried all means to get them to listen because and I have seen worse in chat if they can ban me for one post of a tip its kind of petty because plenty of others have and still are doing it yet they aren't being banned how is this not breaking the rules? I'd show you the pic but what's the point...question how would you feel being banned not being able to communicate with any of your friends or anyone in general?  I apologised because I didn't know the rules were changed but its not enough.  Also your rekind of makes little sense if you want to leave a review on trustpilot or whatnot go ahead ill say it again I've lost alot here but won even more and I have had a great time at bc I just think this last fiasco was poorly handled which makes it seem like an abuse of power...for all I know persmight of just disliked my name...don't know don't care just putting the record straight so I don't get anymore abusive and useless dms  

Ya, leave a review on trust pilot

On 11/17/2022 at 5:10 AM, allykay said:

Ya, leave a review on trust pilot

They better watch their asses. I wonder if they have ever met in person a disgruntled player. If they weren't so far away I'd meet some of them in person and throw a fucking brick in their faces!

@Coco_Father I won’t name anyone specific because these mods are so unprofessional you would talk about one in the forum and out of the blue your bc chat and account will get a ban so just want you to notice how many players are fed up of this I never thought this day will come when the mods need their own mods to check them. Kindly request you to make changes even a blind man can tell there are few illiterate and under qualified people given the mod title in bc. This is not a hate comment more like constructive criticism 

Edited by Futt

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now