Locked account

Nickii12

I have been playing in this place for years even before this site had online games. After several years and from the  deposits of millions of dollars without margin, I protested to VIPhost that the games were a scam, and they s muted me down for a week. . My sccount is v44 but this is not important my account was normally but I was muted after 2 days after deposit it was locked and support don't any answer to me don't answer email why ? What is this behavior by a player This amount of history and with a minimum deposit of three hundred dollars a day

And why and for what reason should my account be locked later this year, this behavior of yours is not acceptable you must answer email  and have a behavior for playing

Have a behavior that the players can trust. Your principles are wrong and it's very disappointing that the players don't know how the story will end and I'm still in shock of this story. How you can do this how?

Emptying other people's pockets doesn't take time for you to respond to players' problems. I've been doing the Kikra form for a week and it's still not checked.

On 11/12/2022 at 3:48 PM, Nickii12 said:

I have been playing in this place for years even before this site had online games. After several years and from the  deposits of millions of dollars without margin, I protested to VIPhost that the games were a scam, and they s muted me down for a week. . My sccount is v44 but this is not important my account was normally but I was muted after 2 days after deposit it was locked and support don't any answer to me don't answer email why ? What is this behavior by a player This amount of history and with a minimum deposit of three hundred dollars a day

Hello, please be patient and wait for response via email if you already sent it. 

Have a good day 😉

Hello friend, I have filled the kyc form for a long time, maybe a week ago, but I have not received any response

Reviewing a form and documents takes a few days. It is clear that their goal is to check and give credit until now. They make enough profit from the account balance. .All of you are definitely exposed You are at risk

On 11/13/2022 at 9:51 AM, BCGame_Ewa said:

Hello, please be patient and wait for response via email if you already sent it. 

Have a good day 😉

On 11/13/2022 at 11:02 AM, Nickii12 said:

Hello friend, I have filled the kyc form for a long time, maybe a week ago, but I have not received any response

You can't give a time frame on how long it takes to verify documents. I think a week or longer is a bit extreme. I thought this site was making improvements? Are they not improving customer support?

On 11/13/2022 at 7:21 PM, BCGame_Ewa said:

Thus is your reply

Please be advised that we are receiving an increased number of emails that may cause some delay in our reply. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we are working to address this situation.

With regard to your concern, you have been locked for being abusive in nature towards our staff. We are assessing your account, due to your hatred, foul language and continuous threats to some of our VIP hosts your account is suspended until further notice. 

Thank you and stay safe!

--

Regards,

BC.GAME Team

What do you think about you 

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now