Introduce Yourself Here ๐Ÿ˜ Must do!

Ladyy

Hi

Hi Coco.๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธย  I'm geisha300, been around for a bit and not won big.... yet. I really enjoy your platform as much as I can.ย  Thank you for the faucet claims everyday.ย  Hope to hear from you soon. Ps: I would love to levelย up to get someย  โญ's so that I may enjoy the benefits of coco even more.ย  ๐Ÿ˜˜ from South Africa

ย 

My Name is David, my user name is Badger1000โœ”๏ธ. Make sure you get lucky.

Hello. My name is Barbara. And I'm new and very confused.ย 

My name is Luke, when I am not investing and gambling crypto I am out touring and making music with my band Awaken I Am. If you want to hear what we sound like this is usย ๐Ÿ˜https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7rkXtgtKIA

Hello. I work a regular day job doing mostly physical work which I enjoy and is a nice change after having worked in Tech during the dotcom boom of 90s - y2k.ย  My name is derived from the band of the same name, I love street punk.ย  Here is a decent song by Submachine and one of my favorite beer songs.ย <iframe width="385" height="246" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wyd2MrrUh1I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Greetings everyone from Southern Oregon they call me Nephew cuz once you get to know me before you know it were practically family cheers n best of luck to my fellow bc gamer family!

My name is dustin.ย 

Rocketman081290 in bc game and life. New to the crypto world and learnjng alot a d always open t o help anyone or recieve help. Just a prior servjce vet making the crunch in the world and trying to make a dollar to help my gram get a new roof hopefully I do something good and c an win some help for it. But nice to meet y'all and best of luck and good day

ย 

• 1 year later...

Hello ...clintย burton ..im from NC and love BC.game ..been playing a couple of months now...very happy with it

hello I am a descendant of an old family, my name is Radegast.my place in the lands you know as Russia.

I'm Kswissnessย 

IDC what you call me.

Grew in a tiny town in north Texas. Without a pot or a window ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

I'm now 27 and want this crypto shit foreva I've lost many thousands in my pursuit to be a CRYPTO Trillionaire.

I'm cool as a cucumber but know how to answer the call of the wild, and some people think I'm funny sometimes.(Lookin)

Archived