Introduce Yourself Here 😁 Must do!

Ladyy

Whether you are new or if you have been around for a while, take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. 

Most of us will not bite you.  👍🏻

I will go first!  

✨✨✨✨✨⭐⭐⭐✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

My name is Lori.

You know me as LadyDontTekno at bc.game.

My chosen user name is actually the title of one of my favorite songs ever. It is supposed to be pronounced like “Lady Don’t Techno”, or “lady don’t take no” .  The song will make you dance, for sure.  

Here is the YouTube video to that song- by Latyrx,  an underground hip hop project that still crushes the scene on a regular basis.  Listen to it, you will understand. Thensay hi here !! 

Now it is your turn to introduce yourself. 

🦋 █╬ ███ ██▄ █╬█ █╬█ 🦋         
🦋 █╬ █▄█ █╬█ █▄█ █▄█ 🦋
🦋 ██ █╬█ ███ ╬█╬ ╬█╬ 🦋

and she doesn’t like to be called lala 

11 hours ago, Fedupkpc said:

and she doesn’t like to be called lala 

Lol truth spoken.  Introduce yourself, woman.

And Merry Christmas 🎁 

🦋 █╬ ███ ██▄ █╬█ █╬█ 🦋         
🦋 █╬ █▄█ █╬█ █▄█ █▄█ 🦋
🦋 ██ █╬█ ███ ╬█╬ ╬█╬ 🦋

hi all   glgl

jeff

Hi people im Chris and you can guess what i do for a living lol im a metal fabricator/welder.  I scuba dive every chance i get not nearly as much as I want because im land locked in the middle of murkywaterville Oklahoma in the US, but looking to change that some day so if theres any gals that live by the coast that scuba and need a roommate hit me up😎

Sup everyone I'm KingDem I'm a MOD on bc.game!! I'm from Texas born and raised and I'm a Data Center Engineer for LinkedIn. Find me on BC.Game if you need any help. GOOODLUCK 😎

"Fuck The Fake!" Its not just words its my way of life.

I go by "krackerbush" or as some of you know me "Chris's Alt". This is weird writing as myself and not an ALT. New and BIG things coming this year.

p.s. URMOM 

14 hours ago, Bobby Saxon said:

Hi im bobby, is this the general chat area or am i lost? I could only find th private msgs option but im tryin to get my free spin!

Try bc.game for that .  This is the forum.  Nice to meet you.  

🦋 █╬ ███ ██▄ █╬█ █╬█ 🦋         
🦋 █╬ █▄█ █╬█ █▄█ █▄█ 🦋
🦋 ██ █╬█ ███ ╬█╬ ╬█╬ 🦋

On 12/24/2019 at 12:20 PM, LadyDontTekno said:

Whether you are new or if you have been around for a while, take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. 

Most of us will not bite you.  👍🏻

I will go first!  

✨✨✨✨✨⭐⭐⭐✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

My name is Lori.

You know me as LadyDontTekno at bc.game.

My chosen user name is actually the title of one of my favorite songs ever. It is supposed to be pronounced like “Lady Don’t Techno”, or “lady don’t take no” .  The song will make you dance, for sure.  

Here is the YouTube video to that song- by Latyrx,  an underground hip hop project that still crushes the scene on a regular basis.  Listen to it, you will understand. Thensay hi here !! 

Now it is your turn to introduce yourself. 

Hi all,

My name is Leonel from the Philippines. its my 3rd year battling stage 4 colon cancer. i love to play here and enjoy using my time since i resigned from the job due to my condition. i love talking to people from different walks of life. still single but will not mingle, im a member of LGBTQ+ and an online streamer for ML.

Hi, im Alife. Username Alif4we. Im probably the most awkward person at meet & greets but when i get comfortable the strange feelings go away and im able get past it. Im a schizophrenic so chill if i bark at you for something. Im probably just frustrated with my head lol. Gambling is my escape from myself and i find it very helpful to get out of my head.  though the voices often times will tell me when to bet. I love it when they are right. But lately ive had to ignore them. .......  here's some art i do on Microsoft paint and then distort it using gimp Paint.... spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

026paint026.png

AlifeofColors.png

whitecloudsofalife.png

FurryVersion.png

cellphonecover-redbubble.png

Heeeey Everyone im Chris from Germany  ( And NOOOOO im no Nazi or something like that XD ) .. don't know what else to say xD hnmm Im 30 Years old and grown up with NWA and Slipknot but also love Frenchcore and fast Techno buuuuut Music is everyones own taste sooo dont kill me for that xD

On ۱۳۹۸/۱۰/۳ at 07:50, LadyDontTekno said:

خواه تازه وارد باشید و یا مدتی است که در آنجا زندگی کرده اید ، لحظه ای را معرفی کنید تا خود را به جامعه معرفی کنید. 

بیشتر ما شما را نیش نمی زنیم.  👍🏻

من اول میرم  

✨✨✨✨✨⭐⭐⭐✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

اسم من لری است .

شما مرا به عنوان LadyDontTekno در bc.game می شناسید.

نام کاربری منتخب من در واقع عنوان یکی از آهنگهای مورد علاقه من است. تصور می شود مانند "بانوی تکنو" یا "بانوی من را نگیر" تلفظ می شود. مطمئناً این آهنگ شما را رقص خواهد کرد.  

در اینجا ویدیوی YouTube با آن آهنگ- توسط Latyrx ، یک پروژه هیپ هاپ زیرزمینی است که هنوز صحنه را بطور منظم خرد می کند. به آن گوش دهید ، خواهید فهمید. بعدبگو سلام اینجا !! 

حالا نوبت شماست که خود را معرفی کنید. 

خیلی باحال بود🌋🌋💃🕺🕺💃🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤼‍♀️🤼‍♂️

On 24/12/2019 at 11.20, LadyDontTekno said:

Apakah Anda masih baru atau sudah lama ada, luangkan waktu sejenak untuk memperkenalkan diri kepada komunitas. 

Sebagian besar dari kita tidak akan menggigitmu.  👍🏻

Saya akan pergi dulu!  

✨✨✨✨✨⭐⭐⭐✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Nama saya Lori .

Anda mengenal saya sebagai LadyDontTekno di bc.game.

Nama pengguna yang saya pilih sebenarnya adalah judul dari salah satu lagu favorit saya. Seharusnya diucapkan seperti "Lady Don't Techno", atau "lady don't take no". Lagu itu akan membuat Anda menari, pasti.  

Ini adalah video YouTube untuk lagu itu- oleh Latyrx, sebuah proyek hip hop bawah tanah yang masih menghancurkan adegan itu secara teratur. Dengarkan itu, Anda akan mengerti. Lalusay hi di sini !! 

Sekarang giliran Anda untuk memperkenalkan diri. 

haiii

Archived