Bad admins

ELGATASH

Hello, why don't the forum admins try to keep their promises

Specifically for each prestige challenge, a few days after the time is up, they say they give a prize

It's a shame for a group like BC

Please choose managers who do their job

for the amount of work they do and the very small amount they are compensated they are pretty much volunteers, but them some slack and realize that they have a lot on their plate, and they sacrifice their own time and playing to try and make your experience better.  Yes i realize you are likely out of coin and just angry because of going through withdraws or something but they aren't playing around and just missing when they said it would be done for the hell of it.

9 minutes ago, Skele said:

for the amount of work they do and the very small amount they are compensated they are pretty much volunteers, but them some slack and realize that they have a lot on their plate, and they sacrifice their own time and playing to try and make your experience better.  Yes i realize you are likely out of coin and just angry because of going through withdraws or something but they aren't playing around and just missing when they said it would be done for the hell of it.

It takes longer as usual, and the participants and the amount of links to check are relatively low.

It did crossed my mind that some might be on strike 🙂

• Event Team
On 3/5/2023 at 2:33 AM, Eriffilfy said:

Hello, why don't the forum admins try to keep their promises

Specifically for each prestige challenge, a few days after the time is up, they say they give a prize

It's a shame for a group like BC

Please choose managers who do their job

Hey @Eriffilfy

Could you please point me to an event that you participated in, but the rewards haven't arrived yet?

19 minutes ago, BCGame_Maxim said:

Hey @Eriffilfy

Could you please point me to an event that you participated in, but the rewards haven't arrived yet?

Mines Prestige Challenge is one. Itt ended February 27. It was stated thatt prizes should be out aftter 4 days  but it has been 8 days or so,. he Roulette Prestige Challenge as well ended March 2 and it has been 5 days or so. So I guess you can not really blame why some participants may feel bad. I hope these 2 challenges can be paid now. 😞

On 5/3/2023 at 04:33, Eriffilfy said:

Xin chào, tại sao các quản trị viên diễn đàn không cố gắng giữ lời hứa của họ

Cụ thể mỗi lần thách đấu uy tín, hết thời gian vài ngày họ nói trao giải.

Thật xấu hổ cho một nhóm như BC

Hãy chọn những người quản lý làm công việc của họ

A total reward of $1,500 will be distributed to the first 20 people.
why don't you read check where you are among all the event participants?

31 minutes ago, NicoIe said:

Mines Prestige Challenge là một trong số đó. Nó kết thúc vào ngày 27 tháng 2. Người ta nói rằng giải thưởng sẽ có sau 4 ngày nhưng đã 8 ngày hoặc lâu hơn. Thử thách Uy tín Roulette cũng đã kết thúc vào ngày 2 tháng 3 và đã được 5 ngày. Vì vậy, tôi đoán bạn không thể thực sự đổ lỗi tại sao một số người tham gia có thể cảm thấy tồi tệ. Tôi hy vọng 2 thách thức này có thể được thanh toán ngay bây giờ.😞

why don't you read check where you are among all the event participants

It become to dificult. First only top 20 win other participants dont. And challenges like pragmatic and pg challenges you dont do it anymore. Week-end challenges also no. New challenges that you made this month so bad and you can see Number of participant decreased for thouse last challenges. 

Sport challenges you increased levels to participate for the cashback challeges. 

I talked with other friends in the forum and we all agree that you make it worst

50 minutes ago, BCGame_Heaven said:

With all due respect the problem isn't about whether they've won or the amount as you are suggesting with your rather sharp response. The issue they share is the delay in the rewards being distributed not sticking to the time frame the event initially set out to be (4 days for mines prestige for example). Perhaps it's your translator that created the confusion. 

Previous weekend prestige ecemts would be paid the following Monday (7 days) but with the current one it has gone beyond that and coming to 8-9 days

Edited by Cryptocode

1 hour ago, Cryptocode said:

50 minutes ago, BCGame_Heaven said:

With all due respect the problem isn't about whether they've won or the amount as you are suggesting with your rather sharp response. The issue they share is the delay in the rewards being distributed not sticking to the time frame the event initially set out to be (4 days for mines prestige for example). Perhaps it's your translator that created the confusion. 

Previous weekend prestige ecemts would be paid the following Monday (7 days) but with the current one it has gone beyond that and coming to 8-9 days

maybe 1-2 days late if you are not in the list of 20 highest winning bettors then you will be disqualified
everything is fair if you win

Here is an example with all 50 participants but only the top 20 payers are eligible

Top 20 payers are x1000
The remaining 30 x100 payers will be immediately disqualified
but if you pay x500 to meet the event requirements you will only get the side prize and won't be on the main prize list

Edited by BCGame_Heaven

Payouts will be distributed after the event is finished. Please note that it could take up to 4 days after the completion of the event.

This is mentioned in the information of:

weekend Mine Prestige Challenge #72 (ended 27 februari - 09:00 am UTC)
mid-week Roulette Prestige Challenge #73 (ended 2 march - 09:00 am UTC)

In the last challenge (Limbo) they changed this latest payout date to: 24 hours to 7 days

It's just a fact that the rewards, which as far I know, are still not issued (Mines more then 4 days after deadline of payout, Roulette more then 1 day after deadline of payout).
Personally I don't have a problem with this, and I am kind of used to it. What do bothers me that there is no information/update/explanation of why this is happening.
I asked 3 times in global about the mines payout indication, and got 0 response.
It might be a great gain fro BC.Game if they just provide a little more information/update and transparancy if things are not followed as mentioned. That would probably take away like 90% of the negative experience by players and would only take like 5 minutes as most to do?
And then again, I'm happy with the people hosting and administrating the challenges, this is just some feedback.

41 minutes ago, bassabar said:

Payouts will be distributed after the event is finished. Please note that it could take up to 4 days after the completion of the event.

In the last challenge (Limbo) they changed this latest payout date to: 24 hours to 7 days

It's just a fact that the rewards, which as far I know, are still not issued (Mines more then 4 days after deadline of payout, Roulette more then 1 day after deadline of payout).
Personally I don't have a problem with this, and I am kind of used to it. What do bothers me that there is no information/update/explanation of why this is happening.
I asked 3 times in global about the mines payout indication, and got 0 response.
It might be a great gain fro BC.Game if they just provide a little more information/update and transparancy if things are not followed as mentioned. That would probably take away like 90% of the negative experience by players and would only take like 5 minutes as most to do?
And then again, I'm happy with the people hosting and administrating the challenges, this is just some feedback.

I couldn't have worded it better, feeling exactly the same. 

1 hour ago, BCGame_Heaven said:

maybe 1-2 days late if you are not in the list of 20 highest winning bettors then you will be disqualified
everything is fair if you win

Here is an example with all 50 participants but only the top 20 payers are eligible

Top 20 payers are x1000
The remaining 30 x100 payers will be immediately disqualified
but if you pay x500 to meet the event requirements you will only get the side prize and won't be on the main prize list

Again it could be a translator issue (I presume a translator is being used as earlier quotes by you were in vietnamese) but you STILL do not understand the issues being stated here. With all due respect please abstain from responding further as your replies are unreasonably passive aggressive in tone and I'm afraid some of the more emotional and reactive folks of the community may not take it well and cause unnecessary tension.

I personally find it quite insulting on our intelligence, in that you are insinuating we are bringing up these issues without us already knowing our positions in the event and that we are OF THE TOP 20 HENCE EXPECTING THE PAYOUTS THUS HAVING SAID ISSUES.

Edited by Cryptocode

3 hours ago, BCGame_Heaven said:

Hello. How to know who made it within the top 20, they haven't published the list yet.

💙 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔞 💙

02.gif

11 minutes ago, Kristalina said:

Hello. How to know who made it within the top 20, they haven't published the list yet.

The same way they would know, go through all the results posted and see where you stand in the ranking...

Edited by Cryptocode

45 minutes ago, Cryptocode said:

The same way they would know, go through all the results posted and see where you stand in the ranking...

I can have a clue, but only mods can tell what is valid or not

💙 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔞 💙

02.gif

40 minutes ago, Kristalina said:

I can have a clue, but only mods can tell what is valid or not

It should be straightforward the requirements for a valid entry.

3 hours ago, Cryptocode said:

Tôi không thể diễn đạt nó tốt hơn, cảm thấy giống hệt nhau. 

Một lần nữa, đó có thể là vấn đề về người phiên dịch (tôi cho rằng người dịch đang được sử dụng như những câu trích dẫn trước đó của bạn bằng tiếng Việt) nhưng bạn VẪN không hiểu những vấn đề được nêu ở đây. Với tất cả sự tôn trọng, vui lòng không trả lời thêm vì các câu trả lời của bạn có giọng điệu hung hăng thụ động một cách vô lý và tôi e rằng một số người dễ xúc động và phản ứng mạnh hơn trong cộng đồng có thể không chấp nhận tốt và gây ra căng thẳng không cần thiết.

Cá nhân tôi thấy điều đó khá xúc phạm đến trí thông minh của chúng tôi, ở chỗ bạn đang ám chỉ rằng chúng tôi đang đưa ra những vấn đề này mà chúng tôi chưa biết vị trí của mình trong sự kiện và rằng chúng tôi THUỘC 20 NGƯỜI HÀNG ĐẦU DO ĐÓ MONG ĐỢI CÁC KHOẢN THANH TOÁN DO VẬY CÓ VẤN ĐỀ ĐÃ NÓI.

😆😆😆😆😆

Everytime they delay the payments they will say that there is an upgrade goin on but so far no info on why this is happening. Ya, I agree that it's getting worst because of $4k Slots challenge and $2500 inhouse removal, limiting payments to top 20 only for only $1500 weekend budget seems to me letting players play and lose all the time in the end bc.game wins.

10 hours ago, BCGame_Heaven said:

Well I am one of the top 5 in Roulette is that a problem?

11 hours ago, bassabar said:

I too do not have much of an issue..

But to give also my thought @BCGame_Maxim 

1. Mines is prestige #72

2. Roulette is prestige # 73

3. Baccarat is #74

AND NOW WE ARE AT LIMBO #75

u guys keep releasing new events and haven't paid previous ones..

It just doesn't add up..how come you can create new events while u can't process past events..

Mines only has 3 pages..

52 minutes ago, Hokage said:

I too do not have much of an issue..

But to give also my thought @BCGame_Maxim 

1. Mines is prestige #72

2. Roulette is prestige # 73

3. Baccarat is #74

AND NOW WE ARE AT LIMBO #75

u guys keep releasing new events and haven't paid previous ones..

It just doesn't add up..how come you can create new events while u can't process past events..

Mines only has 3 pages..

I'm not sure what their verifiation processes are, but if its just confirming the bets are made with min bet and within event time frames it shouldnt take any longer than an hour (sometimes more depending on the event, like with mines it would take less, but with roulette itll take longer to verify. 

Perhaps the person who verifies and releases results had something happen in real life like fell ill? In such cases a simple update informing users of a delay due to "insert reason" would suffice.

13 hours ago, Kristalina said:

Xin chào. Làm sao biết ai lọt vào top 20, họ chưa công bố danh sách.

as I explained earlier
if 20 people bet $0.15 and pay 1000x, and the remaining 30 also bet $0.15 and pay 100x will be eliminated immediately, the leaderboard will be calculated according to the highest payer Just because you're going to join doesn't mean you've been shortlisted

5 hours ago, NicoIe said:

Chà, tôi là một trong 5 người đứng đầu trong Roulette, đó có phải là vấn đề không?

you are the first bet but that doesn't mean you are the winner, we base the highest pay and give the result

13 hours ago, Cryptocode said:

Tôi không thể diễn đạt nó tốt hơn, cảm thấy giống hệt nhau. 

Một lần nữa, nó có thể là vấn đề về người phiên dịch (tôi cho rằng người dịch đang được sử dụng như những câu trích dẫn trước đó của bạn bằng tiếng Việt) nhưng bạn VẪN không hiểu những vấn đề được nêu ở đây. Với tất cả sự tôn trọng, vui lòng không trả lời thêm vì các câu trả lời của bạn có giọng điệu hung hăng thụ động một cách vô lý và tôi e rằng một số người dễ xúc động và phản ứng mạnh hơn trong cộng đồng có thể không chấp nhận tốt và gây ra căng thẳng không cần thiết.

Cá nhân tôi thấy điều đó khá xúc phạm đến trí thông minh của chúng tôi, ở chỗ bạn đang ám chỉ rằng chúng tôi đang đưa ra những vấn đề này mà chúng tôi chưa biết vị trí của mình trong sự kiện và rằng chúng tôi THUỘC 20 NGƯỜI HÀNG ĐẦU DO ĐÓ MONG ĐỢI CÁC KHOẢN THANH TOÁN DO VẬY CÓ VẤN ĐỀ ĐÃ NÓI.

why I don't understand the problem here, you are the one who doesn't understand the problem here!
By participating in this challenge, you acknowledge that BC.Game has the final say on results and placement.
but the results we give are correct, 24-7 days reward delivery time if you don't have the prize why are you making a fuss?

17 minutes ago, BCGame_Heaven said:

as I explained earlier
if 20 people bet $0.15 and pay 1000x, and the remaining 30 also bet $0.15 and pay 100x will be eliminated immediately, the leaderboard will be calculated according to the highest payer Just because you're going to join doesn't mean you've been shortlisted

you are the first bet but that doesn't mean you are the winner, we base the highest pay and give the result

Dude, JUST STOP responding as you do NOT understand what people are saying and either your translator or your interpretation/comprehension of whats being said is COMPLETELY WRONG.

The issue isn't about the results and placements of the events AS I REPEATEDLY SAID, and noone is challenging the results. We are making a fuss because reward was meant to be given out within 4 days, (changed to 7 days with latest event) yet NO rewards OR RESULTS have been released for events OVER 8 DAYS LATER. So with quickly dwindling respect, again I ask you to stop responding as you CLEARLY STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM HERE. 

Folks do you believe I AM not understanding the problem here or @BCGame_Heaven?

6 minutes ago, Cryptocode said:

Anh bạn, HÃY DỪNG trả lời vì bạn KHÔNG hiểu mọi người đang nói gì và người phiên dịch của bạn hoặc cách diễn giải/hiểu của bạn về những gì đang được nói là HOÀN TOÀN SAI .

Vấn đề không phải là về kết quả và vị trí của các sự kiện NHƯ TÔI ĐÃ NÓI LẶP LẠI , và không ai thách thức kết quả. Chúng tôi đang làm ầm lên vì lẽ ra phần thưởng sẽ được trao trong vòng 4 ngày , (đã đổi thành 7 ngày với sự kiện mới nhất) nhưng KHÔNG CÓ phần thưởng HOẶC KẾT QUẢ nào được công bố cho các sự kiện HƠN 8 NGÀY SAU . Vì vậy, với sự tôn trọng đang giảm dần nhanh chóng,  một lần nữa tôi yêu cầu bạn ngừng trả lời vì RÕ RÀNG BẠN VẪN KHÔNG HIỂU VẤN ĐỀ Ở ĐÂY. 

Mọi người có tin rằng tôi không hiểu vấn đề ở đây hay@BCGame_Heaven?

Do you understand what the author of the above topic is saying!
Do you have eyes?
here i assume the creator of this thread is referring to why not distribute the rewards on the date and time mentioned in the event?
Why does the event organizer award that person and then criticize the event creator?
And if that person is not on the list why award them?
meaningless

1 hour ago, BCGame_Heaven said:

as I explained earlier

why I don't understand the problem here, you are the one who doesn't understand the problem here!
By participating in this challenge, you acknowledge that BC.Game has the final say on results and placement.
but the results we give are correct, 24-7 days reward delivery time if you don't have the prize why are you making a fuss?

37 minutes ago, BCGame_Heaven said:

Do you understand what the author of the above topic is saying!
Do you have eyes?
here i assume the creator of this thread is referring to why not distribute the rewards on the date and time mentioned in the event?
Why does the event organizer award that person and then criticize the event creator?
meaningless

Very likely due to the authors poor english you interpreted as such but every other person responding to author understood  the same as I have. The author was referring to rewards not being given out within the timeframe they said in the event which was within 4 days after event finishes. 

"Why does the event organizer award that person and then criticize the event creator?
meaningless"

This doesnt event make any sense. Who or where does it say the event organiser/creator award the author? What list? You dont even know which event he is referring to know whether he is on the list of already finalised events with results already out. Author was (not so clearly) referring to events that have finished but results arent out yet, and extremely late and passed the timeframe the event specified. What's meaningless is your commentary.

But since you insist on prevailing to show your incompetence and stoop to unprofessional language (Yes I do have eyes, otherwise I would not be able to read your meaningless replies) i shall abstain from responding as I have better things to do then be part of a forum argument that is meaningless. 

Edited by Cryptocode