Research

184578B2-8ADE-4266-AE62-0CF56537A7B6.png

E639F132-3091-4171-AAA5-485B960C6D47.png

F821552C-3073-4381-8FBE-AC79FC5FB004.png

10B17427-F890-44E2-9E72-0A761A6395F8.png

B8255B4F-A6DB-4B42-A464-D0E85FAE9720.png

37CFE90A-EB63-4083-A3C1-FD0BB4FBC299.png

18D2BE19-6AF8-43CF-BBD8-80CEC22D465C.png

Very nicely done! Yeah original slots at BC is still my fav - all about the ladders!

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

It seems that we have a similar strategy. Those were all of you cashing out right?  I dont go for the Wheel spin either

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

very lucky,

i hope my turn is come

This is 💯% true.  The BC Slot is amazing.  I've hit the ActionSpin about 8 times now.  Sadly it is never a high enough bet.  But, I did manage to withdrawal 1000USDC coins, starting with a deposit of 3USDC.  Find the right bet and it will work eventually!

Good Luck everyone! 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 7:26 AM, last santino said:

nicely done. this man is gonna kill coco's funds someday 🤣✌️

Lol unlikely but it’s fun to imagine lol

On 7/6/2020 at 6:28 PM, kuldaca said:

This is 💯% true.  The BC Slot is amazing.  I've hit the ActionSpin about 8 times now.  Sadly it is never a high enough bet.  But, I did manage to withdrawal 1000USDC coins, starting with a deposit of 3USDC.  Find the right bet and it will work eventually!

Good Luck everyone! 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉

Yah know I’ve yet to hit the actual action spin yet. I’ve gotten it to full bars multiple times but no spin yet lol. I bet it was awesome when yah finally did eh? That’s awesome I just went from 2-50 LTC again today myself lol. Love this game

On 7/4/2020 at 10:11 AM, ][NT3L][G3NC][ said:

It seems that we have a similar strategy. Those were all of you cashing out right?  I dont go for the Wheel spin either

Nah those were individual wins. I cashed out a few times between 5-11k xrp those time on multiple separate occasions and today wd 40 LTC starting at 2 and ending at 50 LTC. I don’t go for the wheel spin when I’m playing seriously either. It’s all about maximizing your profit and minimizing your losses so I keep the risk as low as I can by collecting often. Depending on my overall bankroll and the ratio in which my bets compare to that is how I decide when I should be collecting but more often than not its usually after a double hit, not always on the same ladder either. It seems to work pretty consistently for me tho so I can’t complain. Lol cheers and good luck ^^

On 7/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, digitaldash said:

Very nicely done! Yeah original slots at BC is still my fav - all about the ladders!

Agreed. I’ve only been here a short time and yet I’ve been taken care of handsomely by BC. No complaints here and I’m trying to promote the site as much as possible now because of how legit it is. BC ladders are the best!

14 hours ago, jAishO said:

Agreed. I’ve only been here a short time and yet I’ve been taken care of handsomely by BC. No complaints here and I’m trying to promote the site as much as possible now because of how legit it is. BC ladders are the best!

awesome we appreciate that! make sure you use your ref link when promoting the site so you can get some returns from people who sign up 😄

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Boom what a scores !!! Fuckin great work and lots of fun to pull out wins like them here 

I appreciate it and glad to be here thank you ^_^

• 5 months later...

It seems that the Skulls show up a lot more now.  Not sure what happened there, but it does seem that way.  Love the slot though, even after the skulls showing up more.

amazing

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, kuldaca said:

It seems that the Skulls show up a lot more now.  Not sure what happened there, but it does seem that way.  Love the slot though, even after the skulls showing up more.

I agree the algorithm has definitely changed. I noticed that awhile back myself.

Archived