BC.Game Slogan Competition! Prize = 1 ETH!!

Coco_Father

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BC.game - one name, one legend.

Try it. Surprise. Conquer.BC.game.

On 7/22/2020 at 7:09 PM, Coco_Father said:

BC.Game Slogan Competition

Prize For The Best Slogan Is 1 ETH!

We have been racking our brains trying to come up with the best slogan for BC.Game. A slogan that captures the very essence of what BC.Game is. Since none of us are mature enough to come up with a real slogan that didn’t involve something inappropriate, or in Coco’s case, completely NSFW, we decided to call upon you. Our amazing and creative community that has never once let us down or failed to deliver. So put your collective awesomeness to work and bring us the best slogan you can think of. 

• 2 slogans maximum per player.  

• The reward is 1 ETH.

• If there are two slogans that are very similar, the one that posted first will get the prize.

• If you edit your post then the timestamp of the edit will be used to determine which post was made first, in the event of similar slogans. 

• Admins will be the judges.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with. I know it will be better than mine, which was, “BC.game Gamble Gamble” or Coco’s which I can’t even type because it was so NSFW that I would have to ban myself for repeating it.

Here are some examples, the slogan should be loud and concise

Nike – Just Do It.
Apple – Think Different.
Wendy's – Where's the Beef?
Coca-Cola – Open Happiness.
L'Oreal – Because You're Worth It.
M&Ms – Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands.
De Beers – A Diamond is Forever.
Wheaties – The Breakfast of Champions.

Take it easy,world will be ruled by BC.

BC.GAME...IT'S ALL ABOUT WINNING!!! 

BC GAME 

~"Where a Click, May Change Your Life" 

~Crypto Games at its Finest ~

BC.GAME - Wage YOUR Game. 

-Daytrips 

Or - 

BC.GAME:

BET— WIN— GAIN (or FAME) either of these two at end to echo enhance on rhyme scheme of {GAME} 💪🏽💯💯💯

-Daytrips-chan 🤓

BC.Game. Soy la imagen. Soy el juego.

BC.Game. El imperio de los Juegos. 

Welcome to bc.game

Bc.gameis the best gambling website I have ever seen in my life....100% pure......up to 1 btc welcome bonus....daily free spins

deposit and withdraw withan 5 mins.

Easy to win...So what are you thinking?come play& earn money

IMG_20210116_221622.jpg

1. BC.Game - Bet with Coco
  2. BC.Game - Who's the last winner?
  3. Bc.Game - Where gambling is not a gambling

БК - больше крути

On 7/22/2020 at 3:39 PM, Coco_Father said:

ДО Н.Э..Конкурс Игровых Слоганов

Приз За лучший слоган - 1 ETH!

Мы ломали голову, пытаясь придумать лучший слоган для BC. Game. Лозунг, который отражает саму суть того, что произошло до н. э.Игра есть. Поскольку никто из нас не созрел настолько, чтобы придумать настоящий лозунг, который не включал бы в себя что-то неуместное или, в случае Коко, полностью NSFW, мы решили обратиться к вам. Наше удивительное и творческое сообщество, которое ни разу не подвело нас и не провалило работу. So put your collective awesomeness to work and bring us the best slogan you can think of. лозунг, который не включал бы в себя что-то неуместное или, в случае Коко, полностью NSFW, мы решили обратиться к вам. Наше удивительное и творческое сообщество, которое ни разу не подвело нас и не провалило работу. Так что приложите свою коллективную удивительность к работе и принесите нам лучший лозунг, который вы можете придумать.

• Максимум 2 лозунга на одного игрока.

• Награда составляет 1 ETH.

• Если есть два лозунга, которые очень похожи, тот, который разместил первый, получит приз.

• Если вы редактируете свой пост, то временная метка редактирования будет использоваться для определения того, какой пост был сделан первым, в случае подобных лозунгов.

• Админы будут судьями.

Мы с нетерпением ждем, что вы сможете придумать. Я знаю, что это будет лучше, чем мое, которое было “BC.game Gamble Gamble” или Коко, которое я даже не могу напечатать, потому что оно было настолько NSFW, что мне пришлось бы запретить себе повторять его.

Вот несколько примеров, слоган должен быть громким и лаконичным

Nike-Просто Сделай Это.
Яблоко-Думай По-Другому.
Венди – Где говядина?
Кока-Кола-Открытое Счастье.
L'Oreal-потому что ты того стоишь.
M&Ms-тает во рту, а не в руках.
De Beers-Бриллиант-это навсегда.
Пшеница-Завтрак чемпионов.

Больше крути. Bc

Archived