Always a pleasure...

Research

As always it’s a pleasure doing business with yah! Slots comes thru again... lol... hopefully everyone got a bit of the LTC rain/drops I sent out. Not a bad run from 2-50 total LTC W/D 40 and splurged the rest on tips/rain lol . Lol not bad at all.... GL.

0E504C73-67F3-4520-A731-C74091D365EA.png

2BA578DD-9AF3-4E33-9E78-F8277E622825.png

AFD175D1-4814-476E-85F6-911612EDC07D.png

Dang lol you seem to always do well on slots! That 1% edge is quite noticeable compared to other places that start at around 2-3% huh 😄Either way, congrats on your wins bud - hope you keep prospering!

Edit: Wow I just noticed your base bet, 0.3LTC is a hefty one! That's like 2.25LTC wins each on max book symbol ladder, lol - Hope everyone here is seeing this, because THIS is how you play BC slots!

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Lol yea I have this habit of betting so high that I’m scared to not collect but once I get comfortable I make stupid bets and play an unnecessary game of tug o war with my crypto lol but what fun is it if there isn’t a little excitement I suppose lol. Thanks for the encouragement and I wish all well and good fortune as I have had here at my new fam.

Archived