Limbo multipliers and their benifits

Sexyrobloverboy

In limbo you can change the multiplier as you wish but what is the benifits to playing 2x or 8x or even 100x? 

So personally I play 5x most often. I like it becuase normally I don't see more than 10 reds except the one 40 red wave but I see a ton of 2/5 or 3/8 roll greens. 

The benefits of playing a lower multiplier like 2X is you can quickly double up your coin, or more if you get a nice green run. And you can do this without having to bet as low. 

Playing 8 or 10 x has benefits as well. Even though you see a lot more reds and sometimes waves in excess of 40 or more losses when you do hit a little green pocket of 3 ,5 ,or 7 wins you can really win some coin quickly.

100x (or more) has benifits too. If you time it right you can win massive coin. The downside is that you may have to run 100-500 bets to even see a win. 

Yes, I think Limbo's strength is mostly in high payouts since you can bet on as high as 1,000,000x. However most of the time, im like you and play lower than 100x. My fav is probably 4x, i do well with it for Limbo at BC 🙂

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

I've never tried anything super high, but maybe it's time to give it a whirl

On 8/8/2020 at 2:19 AM, Dapper Townie said:

I've never tried anything super high, but maybe it's time to give it a whirl

Yeah if you do, try 4x or so - It does well for me almost every time, provided i don't get greedy lol. Hard for me to explain how it works on 4x, but i'm sure you'll get the hang of it once you try it out.

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Archived