"KENO IS LIFE"

itscrowbar994

Screenshot_20200810-220913.thumb.jpg.6f6c61ce49305c84610f6a1802077563.jpgΒ  Β  Β Keno is one of the best game to play in bc.game. Because, you can use your favourite numbers and use it as your lucky pick to win in this game. I just want to share some of my experience while playing this game. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ i'm always using my lucky numbers in playing keno. my lucky numbers are 4, 11, 21, 24, and 26. sometimes i win but sometimes i'm lose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. but I didn't lose any hope when playing keno. i'm always trusting god while playing keno for me to win in every gameπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡. and i just want to share you guys my statistics in keno it is in the picture below. i hope my story is informative for you guysπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡. if you have a question you're free to askπŸ˜‡πŸ˜. thanksπŸ˜„.

36 minutes ago, itscrowbar04 said:

Screenshot_20200810-220913.thumb.jpg.6f6c61ce49305c84610f6a1802077563.jpgΒ  Β  Β Keno is one of the best game to play in bc.game. Because, you can use your favourite numbers and use it as your lucky pick to win in this game. I just want to share some of my experience while playing this game. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ i'm always using my lucky numbers in playing keno. my lucky numbers are 4, 11, 21, 24, and 26. sometimes i win but sometimes i'm lose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. but I didn't lose any hope when playing keno. i'm always trusting god while playing keno for me to win in every gameπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡. and i just want to share you guys my statistics in keno it is in the picture below. i hope my story is informative for you guysπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡. if you have a question you're free to askπŸ˜‡πŸ˜. thanksπŸ˜„.

Β 

Β 

Archived