Ladder slot rundown

Sexyrobloverboy

Ladder slots is a really fun game once you know how to play. 

The objective is to roll the symbols (book ankh gem) and not roll the skull. Each time you roll a symbol it appears on the ladder above. You need to fill the ladder and get one more roll to receive an extra bonus. For example if you roll 3 books you will fill the ladder so any books you roll when it's full you will receive an instant bonus. If you roll a skull you will lose a step on all the ladders you've aquire a symbol on. 

The only different one is the ankh , it has the most steps , it's worth the most and if you get it to the bonus you will roll the big wheel for your bonus amount! Careful though, you can toggle your max bonus at the bottom and the higher the max bonus the more skull you will roll. Good luck!

Don't forget if you get scared you can cash out anytime!

Is it just me or does it feel like the minute i get everything full i hit a string of skulls 😭🙈. I want to really like this game but i am still trying to figure out my groove i guess.

It's not just you, but I have had crazy runs where I've cashed all the ladders over and over too

Archived