Fewer numbers can lead to a nice profit!

Abeofspades

I've been experimenting with choosing fewer numbers. So far I've had the best luck with 3 or 4 numbers. I've hit max payout severl times. The max pay is significantly smaller, but getting 50x your bet is still pretty righteous. Has anyone else been trying this out? I'm curious on everyone's viewpoints/ experience.

On 8/11/2020 at 1:07 AM, Shabby Emelyne said:

I've been experimenting with choosing fewer numbers. So far I've had the best luck with 3 or 4 numbers. I've hit max payout severl times. The max pay is significantly smaller, but getting 50x your bet is still pretty righteous. Has anyone else been trying this out? I'm curious on everyone's viewpoints/ experience.

I play a lot of keno, and i usually will play high risk only with 3, 6, 7, 9 tiles. 3 tiles is great for some big balance boosting while 7 and 9 are good for hitting those high payouts of 400x and 500x, which actually do come with enough persistence. Ive hit 800x a few times, never hit 1000x in the many years ive been playing keno. If youre trying to hit a 1000x multipler, theres definitely better games for it (like dice).

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Archived