please fix, almost all experience the same thing as me, can't open the drop box, please fix

Prozly

The coindrops appear to be having "display issues." This does not mean that your first click was not recorded. If you were one of the first 50 people to click the coindrop then it would've shown you your prize. When you are not one of the winners of the drop, the front end is just not immediately updating the image from open bag to closed bag..

1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

7 hours ago, FoRum_Ass_ter said:

The coindrops appear to be having "display issues." This does not mean that your first click was not recorded. If you were one of the first 50 people to click the coindrop then it would've shown you your prize. When you are not one of the winners of the drop, the front end is just not immediately updating the image from open bag to closed bag..

it opened from the beginning bro, but he did not want to open it and finally the first 50 people who took it I have tested it using 100 people to take it and the results are just the same, very slow to open it, we need 30 seconds to open it, if you play on the computer may not experience it, mobile users who experience it

I've locked this topic. The issue has been addressed here..... 

1806049997_forumsig.gif.c3dce27cd0694ef005bfc8252e385d01.gif

Archived