The latest statistics of classic-dice games

真是的

The latest statistics of the longest consecutive rounds in the classic dice game when the result does not reach the specified payout
** The condition to judge as a win here is that the result is
under or equal to the specified payout.

Payout : The payout specified in the classic-dice game.
Longest : The longest consecutive rounds when the result is lower than the specified payout.
Usually : (MODE) It usually takes how many rounds before the specified payout appears.

image.thumb.png.5949ac9382753986be8d655b84dfdea3.png

This data is collected using the latest formula to sample 200 million times.
Example: If you are looking for the longest round of payout 2.0, its longest round should be 27. And it usually appears after 1.08 rounds.

Correct text:

The latest statistics of the longest consecutive rounds in the classic dice game when the result does not reach the number calculated with specified payout.
** The condition to judge as a win here is that the result is under or equal to the number calculated with specified payout.

Longest : The longest consecutive rounds when the result is lower than the number calculated with specified payout.
Usually : (MODE) It usually takes how many rounds before the number calculated with specified payout appears.

23 hours ago, 真是的 said:

The latest statistics of the longest consecutive rounds in the classic dice game when the result does not reach the specified payout
** The condition to judge as a win here is that the result is
under or equal to the specified payout.

Longest : The longest consecutive rounds when the result is lower than the specified payout.
Usually : (MODE) It usually takes how many rounds before the specified payout appears.

image.thumb.png.5949ac9382753986be8d655b84dfdea3.png

This data is collected using the latest formula to sample 200 million times.
Example: If you are looking for the longest round of payout 2.0, its longest round should be 27. And it usually appears after 1.08 rounds.

Hey That Format Looks Familiar. 

Awesome Thx For Sharing

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

what the hell, lag fest going on. my last message was FUBAR'd and unfinished.  

The sample of 200 million times. is this all done on 1 seed pair?  When i do this for myself i keep my Client Key/Seed the same that way i can produce relevant data.  Have you tried running it thru 200 million different server seeds?  Also 200 Million bets on 1 seed is a bit overkill, i have noticed  the higher nonce the more losses it spits out. just food for thought. Thanks again for sharing 

21 hours ago, ][NT3L][G3NC][ said:

The sample of 200 million times. is this all done on 1 seed pair?  When i do this for myself i keep my Client Key/Seed the same that way i can produce relevant data.  Have you tried running it thru 200 million different server seeds?  Also 200 Million bets on 1 seed is a bit overkill, i have noticed  the higher nonce the more losses it spits out. just food for thought. Thanks again for sharing 

21 hours ago, ][NT3L][G3NC][ said:

You are right, I only used a pair of seeds to complete this statistics.
I haven't tried additional seeds to do statistics again. Because I estimate that the final data will be almost the same.
Another reason is that it takes me 20 hours to perform such statistics.
The statistics this time are also very similar to the previous statistics I did for the crash game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 12:07 AM, 真是的 said:

You are right, I only used a pair of seeds to complete this statistics.
I haven't tried additional seeds to do statistics again. Because I estimate that the final data will be almost the same.
Another reason is that it takes me 20 hours to perform such statistics.
The statistics this time are also very similar to the previous statistics I did for the crash game.

it takes you 20 hours?! thats crazy. There is no way it should take that long. I dont know about dice specifically but the Wheel Game & Limbo for instance very from seed to seed. You can have a seed start off with 700+ losses for 49.5x in Limbo and you can have other seeds that you emulate 1 million bets or more and it would only go 400 loss streak.  

But back to the length of time it takes for you to do it. My verifying script  "for stake" i just tested and it does 10 million in 145 seconds. thats 10 seed pairs 1 million per pair.  From there to analyze it and break it down into the data thats on your sheet, would be nothing more than another script and that script wouldnt take all that long to run. copy all the payouts from that list and put them in an array, or list, or tuple, or whatever you want and have the code go thru the file and calculate the longest and average and have it output all the data. I'm more a python guy should i would  most likely code the second half in python and have the javascript verify script execute the python script when its done running. fire off the verifying script then go have sex or drink a beer or both and come back and it would ultimately be done for you. could even go as far as having it output an excel sheet ( But Why?) when you could have it output csv|dsv and then import that into whatever excel like program you use. 

I'd be more than happy to help you, when i did my break down i never intended to do it again so the second half was done via linux terminal commands "bash ", not the fastest running way but  i really dont have to try or think to much when dealing with digital text in a terminal.  But yeah man thx for what you do and sharing it with us, holla if you would like some help cause im positive i can automate it "i have an automation fetish" 

Archived