Cave of Plunder Incorrect Multiplier Payout.

Volten

Since the update to the algorithms, Cave now rips you off a 1x when you win and lose.

Take a look at my screenshot. The 7.5x full book meter multiplier.

I am Betting 1.0 Doge. I want these refunded, and from other currencies i have played since the update (BCH ETH etc) and the game fixed thanks. It's bad enough you have increased the skulls and blank spins let alone daylight robbing a whole 1x from every single wager. 🙂

Screenshot_20200912-145248_Brave.jpg

I aswell lost a shit load of eth and btc / xlm to this game the past 24 hours because of this which i hadnt noticed until later on..

I get coco'd trying to make a livin' now that's provable 

8 hours ago, UNICRON said:

Since the update to the algorithms, Cave now rips you off a 1x when you win and lose.

Take a look at my screenshot. The 7.5x full book meter multiplier.

I am Betting 1.0 Doge. I want these refunded, and from other currencies i have played since the update (BCH ETH etc) and the game fixed thanks. It's bad enough you have increased the skulls and blank spins let alone daylight robbing a whole 1x from every single wager. 🙂

Screenshot_20200912-145248_Brave.jpg

Looks like it's just showing you your profit in that display, what you won minus what you bet.

You bet 1, and got 7.5x so your profit is 7.5 - 1 = 6.5. When you collect from the game you'd get 7.5 in your wallet.

Try doing 1 bet and collecting then check the bill tab of your wallet to see what you get.

Archived