Double feature glitch needs addressing

This is the second time I have seen this but missed the screenshot last time. 

This definitely needs addressing. I obviously would have rathered the bonus than shitty set of free spins but I deserve both.

IMG_20201018_080355.jpg

And as usual Badger is about as much help as a bullet to the head...

To be fair, he has further addressed the issue and made a report

Screenshot_2020-10-18-08-14-07-71.png

ada kesalahan dari game ini tolong di perbaiki saya menemukan ini sudah lebih dari 3 kali bukan menang&di gandakan taruhan saya malah lost....... o ya apakah ada bonus buat saya😅😅

Screenshot_2020-10-11-14-03-36-710_com.android.chrome.png

• 3 weeks later...

The double feature glitch strikes again. Look at that crappy win I got from the free spins while my bonus just gets completely neglected. Third time happened to me now. Can we address this obvious issue? 

IMG_20201105_150916.jpg

Thank you for your feedback. Would you mind using a video to describe the problem?
We have conducted multiple checks and your betting records and payout results are normal.
Therefore, it is difficult for us to find out what your problem is unless we study the problem video you provided.
I have given you DOGE to try, please feel free to try it.
Good luck!

Thankyou muchly. I am saying that the spin landed on the free spins and bonus at the same time but only credits the free spins

IMG_20201106_000555.jpg

12 hours ago, Coco❤️sis said:

Thank you for your feedback. Would you mind using a video to describe the problem?
We have conducted multiple checks and your betting records and payout results are normal.
Therefore, it is difficult for us to find out what your problem is unless we study the problem video you provided.
I have given you DOGE to try, please feel free to try it.
Good luck!

Thank you the problem since then has fixed. Thank you. But if your curious to understand the problem. On the game "cave" the betting currency that your using shows on the game as well. However at that time which was for more than a week whatever currency I used when it worked was locked in and the bar showing the crypto I last used was grey so even if I switched the currency I wished to use up on top the crypto on the game portion remained stuck on the crypto I last used. So the game was rendered useless as for i was out of the crypto. But again the problem since then it no more. Thank you you guys are awesome. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived