Trick Win win in sword game

GembelYk

how to get game word profit ...
yes by getting a combination of 3 sword symbols you will get a jackpot ...
how do you do it ??
the first trick you have to increase the bet high ... spin 3 times ... after that it drops the bet ... spin 2 ... after that return back to the bet all the time ... do it over and over ... you will get the best combination ... Good luck

note ** make sure your bet matches your balance

I will try your trick because I have only gotten the 3 symbol jackpot a couple of times, even though it seems like it's just about to pop up, you get so many close calls that just fail at the last moment, it's nice to think there's a possible way to win. If I do win I will post it here.

It worked, I did exactly like you said, and I posted the win in this forum. Thank you for the great idea. Here's my tip: Don't double down on crash when you lose because I've lost everything I've won in under 2 minutes each time, figuring that it HAD to turn green this time! What I do on crash is I have a standing bet of 0.1 XLM - a penny and a cashout of 9999x, I got a 133x yesterday. It's my dream to catch a screenshot of the cat flying on the screen with my bet active below it, when I'm not just betting 0.1, even 1 XLM at 200x would be like a victory.

Archived