Click error and 100times bad card

Sandraco

I get a lot of bugs dipoker I often get a royal flush card but it always clicks error and I have gotten 100x bad cards for 1 hour to get my full house. it took 5 hours to play please admin to check video poker games for the sake of the convenience of the players playing I never won here even though I won I always play play until I run out of lots of money I know you need to eat. but it would be nice for you to make a fair game so that everyone feels at home here

Screenshot_2020-02-07_125637.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious, has anyone with BC.game looked into this at all?

On 2/7/2020 at 3:04 PM, Yokotaカサンドラ said:

I get a lot of bugs dipoker I often get a royal flush card but it always clicks error and I have gotten 100x bad cards for 1 hour to get my full house. it took 5 hours to play please admin to check video poker games for the sake of the convenience of the players playing I never won here even though I won I always play play until I run out of lots of money I know you need to eat. but it would be nice for you to make a fair game so that everyone feels at home here

Screenshot_2020-02-07_125637.jpg

When the cards you get are very good, you will have many choices, and AI SUGGEST will help you choose the most secure one. My suggestion is that when you think you might get a very good card, You should make ‘HOLD’ by yourself.

Archived