Junior Data Science/Math double major here

BerryGirl

Just wondering if there was any interest in a mathematical analysis of risk vs reward of Crash?  I think it's a really fascinating game and I'm tempted to do my senior project on it but I'm not sure if there would be any interest. I posted on reddit too, but I figure these forums would be the place to ask. I could even release the algorithm I come up with after a thorough analysis.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm currently having trouble finding housing, but once I can afford rent again I will get working in earnest.

Also, a big thank you to the crew at bc.game! You guys have developed one of the cleanest interfaces on the internet. Betting JB's really takes your mind off the troubles of the world. Best wishes to you all.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, YaBoyMikey said:

Here's a good idea. Just create an algorithm that is clearly unfair. Pretty close to BC.game.

nope, sorry, id have to say that you're wrong... its very fair.. what's unfair is the self-inflicted wound we all know as greed. instead of shooting for winning the biggest, be the biggest winner from the smallest.

On 12/16/2020 at 9:26 PM, BerryGirl said:

Just wondering if there was any interest in a mathematical analysis of risk vs reward of Crash?  I think it's a really fascinating game and I'm tempted to do my senior project on it but I'm not sure if there would be any interest. I posted on reddit too, but I figure these forums would be the place to ask. I could even release the algorithm I come up with after a thorough analysis.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm currently having trouble finding housing, but once I can afford rent again I will get working in earnest.

Also, a big thank you to the crew at bc.game! You guys have developed one of the cleanest interfaces on the internet. Betting JB's really takes your mind off the troubles of the world. Best wishes to you all.

i would be very excited to take a look at what you come up with.. thus far I have a few things I've come up with... i suppose there is a mathematical foundation to them... who am I kidding... there's a mathematical foundation to everything we know...

i'll share my "secret" that everyone who's asked seems to be so interested in as to how I've won at keno singles the way I have... as simple as it is, it seems to be complex to many, and illegible... let me know what you think and feel free to pm me whenever if you'd like to chat or discuss further.

**** what images I am sharing here, are the first time I have shared these images publicly. These are the result of dedicated study of charts and how they work. Thred/green one is my brainchild that helped create the other two. the first image is my chart I drew on my tv, it helps me determine bid value and whether or not I should up, leave or down my bid. it's still very much a work in progress, but between my creations and BC, I have accomplished a massive goal and have recently set myself an even higher goal to further challenge myself and the algorithm. ****

I humbly ask that if you share these with your professor(s) and they show interest and are curious for more information, I wish nothing more than to receive contact and be given the chance to better the world with a way to... see.

also, i'd like to make clear I know this thread was about crash and the fundamentals behind how it works in terms of risk vs reward.. however, I believe this may assist in any endeavour you take on whether it be crash, slots, keno, blackjack (even if there is no chart in blackjack)... but with these, I can assure you, it has allowed me to make the right decisions many times to allow for the higher multipliers to be attainable.

I've attached only a few, trying not to blow up your post.

#biggestwinever.JPG

______after 63x.JPG

500x point32 eos.JPG

42000 TRX!!.JPG

BADASS 512 DOLLAR HIT.JPG

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2021 at 12:37 PM, YaBoyMikey said:

Here's a good idea. Just create an algorithm that is clearly unfair. Pretty close to BC.game.

hahaha fucking mikey, god dammit ur funny man

I get coco'd trying to make a livin' now that's provable 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with satoshimask.  The way to reach the goals of larger profits/wagers is to work smaller to larger and use patience. Ive reached larger returns by setting my goals to smaller payouts and working my way to larger. Greed and impatience have played the antagonist in most of my losses. The times ive won larger payouts i started with micro/minimum wagers and slowly worked my way up to a level to be able to place very large wagers without wiping out profit.  Always keep in mind that you are "gambling" and anger is the enemy/opposite of the goal of which you are trying to achieve.  " Negative thoughts bring negative results ".

• 1 month later...

@BerryGirl are you taking questions people would like answered?  I have a fairly simple strategy but would like to know the ideal percentage of bankroll i should be bettering to make sure i don't run into the case where i run completely out but i am still on a losing streak,  currently i have been using 1% which only leaves me good for like 6 losses in a row since i triple my bet on loss to make sure when i finally do when i am back in the black.  I would also be curious where the sweet spot is as far as payout , and how that affects bankroll.  Like i have payout normally set to 1.5 which is why i triple my bets on loss.  But if i was set to 1.1 i would multiply my bet by 10 after every loss etc... but i have a gut feeling for these things but i haven't crunched the real numbers.

Archived