Script (crash): How to no bet/skip for a given turn?

aaa

Hello there,

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to define in the script of crash game a way to "not bet/skip" for a given turn, based on condition.

Looking quickly at the API help, it seems only possible to stop the engine and hence the script. If I tried to bet a null amount it's obvisouly a non valid input.

If you know how to skip a run by script and you could share it, it would be much appreciated !

Thanks !

so I don't think you can stop the script for a turn however you can cut the bet in half on either win or lose in the same respect as you can double it up; you can cut the bet in half by betting 0.5 instead of the number 2

for example i like to bet 0.5 on a lose (where is most people will double up) and then I bet times 2 on a win. when I run scripts like this I start my initial bet fairly high instead of low, because if it continues to run and I have to go to the bathroom or something I know that my bet is likely going to lose and my bet goes down unless I'm on a winning streak, if I want to double up then sometimes I will tap out early so my next bet will be higher. does this make sense? I hope I explained it right and I hope that helps a little bit with your script solution/problem

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 10:21 AM, aaa said:

Hello there,

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to define in the script of crash game a way to "not bet/skip" for a given turn, based on condition.

Looking quickly at the API help, it seems only possible to stop the engine and hence the script. If I tried to bet a null amount it's obvisouly a non valid input.

If you know how to skip a run by script and you could share it, it would be much appreciated !

Thanks !

Just don't call engine.bet(currentBet, currentPayout) if you want to skip betting,
and only call engine.bet(currentBet, currentPayout) when condition is established.

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2020 at 12:22 AM, L0VEBIRD said:

so I don't think you can stop the script for a turn however you can cut the bet in half on either win or lose in the same respect as you can double it up; you can cut the bet in half by betting 0.5 instead of the number 2

for example i like to bet 0.5 on a lose (where is most people will double up) and then I bet times 2 on a win. when I run scripts like this I start my initial bet fairly high instead of low, because if it continues to run and I have to go to the bathroom or something I know that my bet is likely going to lose and my bet goes down unless I'm on a winning streak, if I want to double up then sometimes I will tap out early so my next bet will be higher. does this make sense? I hope I explained it right and I hope that helps a little bit with your script solution/problem

I agree I  play with a similar method with decreasing wagers on lose and increasing on win 

• 5 weeks later...

guys so i actually do this in my script after a losing streak i pause for 5 rounds before going again.  The basics of fit are 

game.onBet = function () {

// if we are set to skip rounds then do so.
        if (numberOfRoundsToSkip > 0) {
            numberOfRoundsToSkip -= 1;
            LogMessage('Skipping round to relax, and the next ' + numberOfRoundsToSkip + ' rounds.', 'info');
            return;
        } else {

//this is where you bet
       }

};

essentialyl when you get triggered to place your bet you have a conditional that says don't do it, and then you have a counter so you can skip just those particular games.

Archived