Valentines Day Special Event

Kaito 😴

VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL ( BC.Game & Love ) 

This Valentines special event is welcome for all players at any level. As we know that valentines is the day of love. So we are encouraging our players to join and all you need to do is draw a creative art design, but for those who can't draw you have given the chance to use Photoshop and also by taking pictures of couples and
📌 there must be a description attach into it wherein the message/description must tells about the BC.Games.📌

Players who attempts to join may receive an award and there will be 10 selected winners that can claim coins.
(We will only give the award if we already saw the 10 best creative art).
(Topics that do not fit the topic will be deleted, don't be surprised.)

Goodluck and show what you've got ! 

NOTE: A Player who uses multiple accounts will be automatically disqualified !

Valentines is a day full of love, and heart symbolize a love, coco heart bc.game, and coco loves giving to everyone, especially coco loves the color of the heart, so coco gives red to everyone.

IMG20200213163653.jpg

It goes without saying that Valentine's day is the most romantic day of the year. A time to show that special someone just how much you give your love chocolate..and say.. i love you darling..

IMG-20191222-WA0015.jpg

Hehehe

20200213_122057.jpg

Happy valentinstag alle 

IMG-20200113-WA0011.jpg

19 hours ago, Kaito 😴 said:

• VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL EVENT •

• This Valentines special event is welcome for all players at any level. As we know that valentines is the day of love. So we are encouraging our players to join and all you need to do is draw a creative art design, but for those who can't draw you have given the chance to use Photoshop and also by taking pictures of couples and there must be a description attach into it wherein the message/description must tells about the BC.Games.

• Players who attempts to join may receive an award and there will be 10 selected winners that can claim coins.

Event is only for 24 hours and will End at 23:59:59 UTC+5 February 14 2020

Happy Valentines day bc family

IMG20200214114046.jpg

11 hours ago, Lisa N said:

It goes without saying that Valentine's day is the most romantic day of the year. A time to show that special someone just how much you give your love chocolate..and say.. i love you darling..

IMG-20191222-WA0015.jpg

The red colour of Coco is the symbol of love. And i lost all my coin but why am still here . Coz in my depest heart i love you too..

23 hours ago, Kaito 😴 said:

• VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL EVENT •

• This Valentines special event is welcome for all players at any level. As we know that valentines is the day of love. So we are encouraging our players to join and all you need to do is draw a creative art design, but for those who can't draw you have given the chance to use Photoshop and also by taking pictures of couples and there must be a description attach into it wherein the message/description must tells about the BC.Games.

• Players who attempts to join may receive an award and there will be 10 selected winners that can claim coins.

Event is only for 24 hours and will End at 23:59:59 UTC+5 February 14 2020

nice event,thank you coco

Love you sis 🤚🤚🤣🤣🤣

IMG-20200214-WA0003.jpg

Happy Valentine coco 🤚🤚🤣🤣

IMG-20200214-WA0002.jpg

Happy Valentines day for bcgame ❤️

Hopefully there are additional games on the bc.game site. and continued succes

Screenshot_2020-02-14-15-39-14-207_com.whatsapp.png

Screenshot_2020-02-14-15-43-28-708_com.whatsapp.png

Valentine's Day on BC.Game

IMG_20200214_184601.jpg

The love of my life:)