What did you do or buy with the money you already won at the Games?​​

Lucas1111

• Hello everyone who is part of the BC.Game family. Would you like to know what you have already bought with the money you earned in cryptocurrencies through games? A house? A car? Or other things? And you who haven't managed to earn any money in cryptocurrencies yet, when you win what are you going to do? Save the money? Invest? Or shopping? And you who are Vip here at BC.Game, have you ever been presented with a physical gift?
  • You who already made a lot of money in one day, but kept playing and lost everything, what did you feel at the time? If it were today what would you do differently?
  • Thank you for your attention and I wish you success and good luck in everyone's games.😉

• I rarely cashed out my coins after winning, mostly I would love to make rain and share my luck with other unlucky members. There were few times that I made withdraw transaction: I used all those coins for donation to help a need-support case as a kid with tragedy traffic accident; or helped the animal rescue team that I mostly spent time to support them.
  • Almost was frustrated about myself to waste lot of coins. But never be late, I would stop for a while and restart new game after finding few coins enough for minimum betting.
  •  

I bought a New PS4 Pro, Pay my Bills and Pay my Food on the Table.... Thanks for this Platform.... I never invested a Cent here, only Support this side to Friends and on Facebook Twitter Insta and others.... I got 28 People playing under my Affilliatelink, which rewcently got me about 1100$ without Playing.... i got all of the Coins exist here, only from Tip'S of others.... Again, Thank you BC.Game.....

If you are not act stupid, use your Brain & simple Math, you can not loose in the End you go out on Profit...Sure you lose some Bet's, but in the End you Win

Archived