Welcome to dante's 3 rock from the straw

Gonewitdewind

Just want to share my adventure with coinswith and  our beloved support staff.  Please let me add i love bc games.  just wanted you all to know im still visiting with the great exchange as it seems the wizard is still out. so i left them this i wanted to you to read. Early march 2nd 2021 wensday journal entry number 9. Still i await my btc. I belive im sending too. Some one in inda possibly. Six days ago we met. I will continue this onesided relationship the disntance it maybe great but i will endure. One day i will be reunited with either my 1 bch or exhanged into the promised btc in this great business endour were must be caught with the qugmire. Yo can some one just send me some crypto, just mine thats all i need or the equivalent . May Vishnu smile apons us today my friend

and since im still out this 1 bch would you happen to have a shit i could toot.

ts been six days i gotta have fun with sending 500 usd into the abyss

Sounds like a personal problem man live and learn. Never count on the kindness of a stranger or buy into their words because thats all they are just words. They will disappoint you everytime if you want something you gotta earn it yo.

7 hours ago, AndrewKopp said:

Sounds like a personal problem man live and learn. Never count on the kindness of a stranger or buy into their words because thats all they are just words. They will disappoint you everytime if you want something you gotta earn it yo.

Even when you earn it theirs ten in line to steal it just dont use coin switch 

12 hours ago, AndrewKopp said:

yoooo, I swear i just felt this in my soul!

Archived